Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Toxicity.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toxicity.

  1. Toxicity. replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    And I don't even think seeing the universal pannings will get her to course correct because she's obsessed with her haters and she thinks that everyone is jealous of her and her Travvy. So sad.
  2. Toxicity. replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The 39 is deserved. Her doubling down on such a bad album with even worse songs…. What happened to her
  3. quite possibly her worst song ever
  4. It's literally gonna open with $100M domestic
  5. She fell off a little in Southeast Asia but somehow Europe is stanning hard. Eras made her a monster there
  6. I don't even think Harry went to high school?
  7. These are amazing numbers, no other way to spin this. Everyone thought she waited too long and she'd barely scrape 80K.
  8. So we're officially living in North Korea..
  9. Taylor has always had a perfect grip on her family never embarrassing her. I remember her dad's fb got leaked and it was gone by the morning so it's gonna be funny how she deals with being attached to this fame hungry family.
  10. I like the main cover. The others are more servey but I know she picked it cause it definitely tells the story of a song or two, it's giving tragic figure.
  11. Yeah they'll be restocked and probably be available in stores too. She always does "limited"
  12. I can't believe Jack didn't even get 1 song she was really pissed about those poets reviews
  13. Taylor is a coastal elite through and through this probably for Travis's family or something
  14. Madonna needs to let go trying to direct and make this movie herself. we need a GOOD director because the story is there
  15. Yeah this was a political choice by the church for him to be a counterweight to Trumpism and the USA
  16. Only 70~ days into this clown show of a presidency and the pendulum has started swinging back already
  17. Dumb ass. This man literally tweeted he hated your girlfriend and you say this. Could've easily given a neutral answer.
  18. You guys did this back in 2016, we're doing this again?
  19. her skipping Chicago means she's doing either Lolla (I hope) or Sueños… which I doubt but then again she's doing Besame mucho so maybe
  20. I think it'll do even lower than 50M opening now 7Pm imax showing today had 4 seats sold here
  21. Margot's Harley is already iconic
  22. Omg she's 26? I was gonna let this pass cause I thought she was like 19
  23. Taylor will endorse Kamala in October when it's needed, and actually before the election, after the drop out announcement and DNC bump are waning lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.