Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

How would everyone feel about debut tv this month and midnights next month?

 

 

 

this would be lowkey upsetting as im still set in my mind that Debut will be the last rerecording :rip: it needs its own full circle moment 

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

Is it likely she’ll release the lead next Friday?

The vacancy for the BBC1 Live Lounge is pretty conspicuous and there's no way she'd do that without a new single

Knowing her, covering "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by Carol King was an Easter egg for Midnights' sound being an homage to seventies music like tapestry and blue :deadbanana4:.

8 songs above 700k :jonny5:

 

Time for the lead single, girl

Streaming NYD and happiness today to get them over the 100 million streams hump. 

53 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The growth :jonny5:

I just know if someone had told me that Enchanted would be doing over 650k/day almost a year after going megaviral back on September 1, 2021, I would have directed them to the nearest psychiatrists office :deadbanana4:

 

The way Taylor's 10th biggest song is out streaming her 4th from a year ago :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Knowing her, covering "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by Carol King was an Easter egg for Midnights' sound being an homage to seventies music like tapestry and blue :deadbanana4:.

GOD I hope so and that it was also a preview of the sound, her version was so good :weeps: very Jack Antonoff’d and ATW10’d but still really, really good!

After invisible string, folklore becomes a snooze. Let’s talk about it 

I can’t even imagine if someone like GaGa was pulling Taylor’s numbers. We wouldn’t hear the end of “she’s the biggest pop girl ever!1!1” :dies: all the other MPG have to lower their standards to even compete but Taylor’s achievements are criminally overlooked :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Ugh my connection fell through and now to go to the TIFF screening I’m going to have to fight tooth and nail to get tickets during the public sale. Send me moonlit witch energy atrl 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

But it was so strong? your sisters, aunts, half-brothers, fiancé's, second cousin didn't come through??? despicable. 

 

Regardless, manifesting for you, go get it :alexz:

officially she hasn’t recorded more, BMR and RR are tied with six albums each i believe

 

if you factor the Speak Now and 1989 TVs which are probably done then yeah 

 

but still whew 

 

6 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

But it was so strong? your sisters, aunts, half-brothers, fiancé's, second cousin didn't come through??? despicable. 

 

Regardless, manifesting for you, go get it :alexz:

This READ :skull:

 

I said it was a JUMP ok!? But she wasn’t involved with planning Taylor’s screening so she has no in :monkey:
 

Thanks for manifesting for me though sis :alexz:

51 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

 

 

Still her best lead :heart2:

And we don’t have an Elvira remix for this. I’m honestly sad about this til this day 

Somebody on reddit who's friend works for Ticketmaster UK says she booked Murrayfield in Edinburgh for June among other stadiums.

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

 

 

Still her best lead :heart2:

The greatest alternate version of any Taylor song ever :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Somebody on reddit who's friend works for Ticketmaster UK says she booked Murrayfield in Edinburgh for June among other stadiums.

Time to pull some money out of btc me thinks, beyond excited

5 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Somebody on reddit who's friend works for Ticketmaster UK says she booked Murrayfield in Edinburgh for June among other stadiums.

Erghhhh, why does she have to book stadiums in Europe in June when it takes long to get dark????? It was already ridiculous seeing those reputation concerts in broad daylight, imagine now with an album called midnights!

41 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

officially she hasn’t recorded more, BMR and RR are tied with six albums each i believe

 

if you factor the Speak Now and 1989 TVs which are probably done then yeah 

 

but still whew 

 

Do the re recordings not count for her 5 album contract with RR?

13 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Do the re recordings not count for her 5 album contract with RR?

i’m not sure I ever understood that but I don’t think so? if not the 5 albums would be “wasted” on the re recordings and not and new albums 

 

pretty sure that Republic only distributes the re recordings, and she still owes them two albums after Midnights (but someone please correct me if this is wrong)

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m not sure I ever understood that but I don’t think so? if not the 5 albums would be “wasted” on the re recordings and not and new albums 

 

pretty sure that Republic only distributes the re recordings, and she still owes them two albums after Midnights (but someone please correct me if this is wrong)

In that case she had lover folklore evermore and now midnight… 1 more 

Taylor has dominated Spotify on the female side. I'm sure she'll be at the top of Spotify for at least another decade :coffee:

14 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

In that case she had lover folklore evermore and now midnight… 1 more 

mess forgot how to count  

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.