Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, dobrevv said:

don't forget all those ttpd variants she kept releasing which she didn't need and that created narrative that she hates female artists

none of them released on week 49, but maybe Showgirl could use some women hating variants

f_--D7.thumb.gif.fe46b1d87712147e423bcd6

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, dobrevv said:

don't forget all those ttpd variants she kept releasing which she didn't need and that created narrative that she hates female artists

There wasn't any variants on week 49 for TTPD. The last one had been released like 4/5 months prior.

Anyways can't wait for the debut vault . The production on the OG album is mostly immaculate gaycat

27 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Anyways can't wait for the debut vault . The production on the OG album is mostly immaculate gaycat

Speak Now and debut were the re-recordings I wanted the most since I loved them the most but found it very difficult to return to them after her voice matured. That's really the main reason I wanted them. Strangely, I didn't have that problem with returning to OG Fearless. I wonder why.

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Showgod is still better record than TTPD.

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Speak Now is INARGUABLY her best album of her career.

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

IKIIKY quality showed us that JACKLOR is overdone. Every song on Showgod demolishes IKIIKY in terms of quality

Just spill after spill OMG clap3 clap3 clap3

You have the best takes on this thread

1 hour ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Let alone the one we decided to collectively forget about as a fandom, the alleged track 5.

f_--D7.thumb.gif.fe46b1d87712147e423bcd6

I came to the realization a few weeks ago as I was driving. It dawned on me. I actually like Eldest Daughter.
I fear Ruin the Friendship is one of my least favorite songs on Showgirl. I know that is very unpopular in Swiftie spaces, though.

2 minutes ago, Cole said:

I came to the realization a few weeks ago as I was driving. It dawned on me. I actually like Eldest Daughter.
I fear Ruin the Friendship is one of my least favorite songs on Showgirl. I know that is very unpopular in Swiftie spaces, though.

Cole… is it Opposite Day in your part of the world?

zendaya

Ophelia will definitely have a huge resurgence when she performs it on her next tour kinda like Cruel Summer. Everyone was waiting for years for her to perform the song

7 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Cole… is it Opposite Day in your part of the world?

zendaya

Me a year ago would be appalled at myself for saying that.

suburban

Max vs Jack

Showgirl bad vs Showgirl good

Rep vs Lover

Imagine how tired we are
f_--D7.thumb.gif.fe46b1d87712147e423bcd6

I love how the little putas like to come for Godnights' recurrent streams when it's only 100k behind puta. That Dress semi-viral moment + the Fad Martin playlist can only do so much, I guess

f_--D7.thumb.gif.fe46b1d87712147e423bcd6


Anyways lets go back to stanning her best country songs with the both of the words ''I'' and ''You'' in it kukai
2 classics if you ask me

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

This fandom is really never beating the streams = quality allegations and I blame it on the fad martin stans!

f_--D7.thumb.gif.fe46b1d87712147e423bcd6

They're the morons that got us in this mess asking for recycled 10 year old beats. Let's let Max Martin just go away in peace and save our eardrums.

gays and gals, do not argue.

For TS13, we can have 2 ultimate pop smashes with the quality of Ophelia produced by Max.

3 deep cuts produced by Jack that will eventually become fan favorites.

Track 5 produced by Aaron.

The rest of the album (7-10 tracks) produced by totally new producers. Just new names and fresh faces.

kukai

Hey gurls, I think i mentioned i was doing a deep dive on ttpd on my yt and I was wondering if anyone knew when she wrote fortnight?

It sounds like one of the last songs she wrote since it seems to summarize joe matty, and the aftermath but idk

7 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Hey gurls, I think i mentioned i was doing a deep dive on ttpd on my yt and I was wondering if anyone knew when she wrote fortnight?

It sounds like one of the last songs she wrote since it seems to summarize joe matty, and the aftermath but idk

We know from the Eras documentary and matching the outfit that she was photographed going into ELS in, that she recorded it on May 22nd 2023, so she probably wrote it shortly before then.

25 minutes ago, dietmtndew said:

We know from the Eras documentary and matching the outfit that she was photographed going into ELS in, that she recorded it on May 22nd 2023, so she probably wrote it shortly before then.

Thanks so much sis! hugShe was in and out of that studio alot so it would be hard to figure out when all 31 songs were written but ill try and piece the resttogether

4 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:


Anyways lets go back to stanning her best country songs with the both of the words ''I'' and ''You'' in it kukai
2 classics if you ask me

i remember when i got fearless last last decade, my trinity was way i loved you, hey stephen, & you're not sorry

Thinking about how much better things would be if TTPD and Showgirl had somehow been switched in release order.

Not only was her image slightly more bulletproof in 24, Showgirl would've had an AMAZING Eras set and Ophelia would already have 3 billion streams with the 24 Spotify algo by now. Opalite might even be closing in on 2 billion. With memorable Eras performances maybe those estimates are modest!

Then TTPD would've served quality in 25 and I think people would've understood that better upon release if it followed Showgirl.

I'm mostly just bitter that Ophelia didn't get that BOAF/Espresso/DWAS once-in-a-lifetime algorithm rip

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

5 hours ago, Cole said:

I came to the realization a few weeks ago as I was driving. It dawned on me. I actually like Eldest Daughter.
I fear Ruin the Friendship is one of my least favorite songs on Showgirl. I know that is very unpopular in Swiftie spaces, though.

I never saw what people see in Ruin the friendship. It's nothing special. At least Eldest Daughter has good melodies (of course only the clean version is listenable)

looks like soon-ish the drafted threads those people have had sitting for months will be posted for "i knew it out of top ten already why?"

but 15, 16 weeks is a ton for a non-musical soundtrack bop so w/e.

it'll be cute if it's 16 each for You Belong with Me
I Knew You Were Trouble
I Knew It, I Knew You

Edited by fridayteenage

Something must be coming this week, surely? I'm so excited duca

PSA: Taylor has been nominated for Video of the Year by MTV Japan. Voting is one vote per IP. Please vote on:

MTV VMAJ 2026
No image preview

Vote | MTV VMAJ 2026

MTV VMAJ 2026 2026年10月29日(木) 東京ドーム

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.