Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

Great number.

Joe Alwyn in producer credit. Shameless fraud

Edited by Calvin

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

How are people so dumb :suburban:

in what universe did August, an album track, sell 20M copies worldwide when it barely sold 5M in the US

 

38 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

How are people so dumb :suburban:

in what universe did August, an album track, sell 20M copies worldwide when it barely sold 5M in the US

 

I mean it's already at 1.52 billion streams on Spotify, very strong on Apple Music. Her US:worldwide ratio these days is very low. 
But 3rd best selling on folklore. Only Cardigan has sold more. 

Edited by Calvin

spacer.png

 

cause you were never mine, never mine 

 

happy august sisters 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

folkGOD you'll forever be famous

Why is mirrorball daily streams so low? 

He will try to take away my pain

And he just might make me smile

But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead

 

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Why is mirrorball daily streams so low? 

People are tasteless :shakeno: it's one of the best songs on the album 

We need to push August back to 4m streams on tomorrow's daily chart or she is a certified flop and TS12 can be cancelled

6 hours ago, Calvin said:

Why is mirrorball daily streams so low? 

Because people are uglee.

The thing that I can be as financially irresponsible since forever in my life 

:WAP: Taylor please announce that tour soon.

 

Happy August! 

not puta's haters winning; TTPD is coming for that place on my ranking

 

iiii-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.thumb.gif.f771b9b4b051946c5312a3095804c283.gif

 

Deluxe with vault tracks better coming ASAP

 

iiii-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.thumb.gif.f771b9b4b051946c5312a3095804c283.gif

17 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

How are people so dumb :suburban:

in what universe did August, an album track, sell 20M copies worldwide when it barely sold 5M in the US

 

In a world where it gets more streams from South-East Asia than in US. You just need to check how strong has been for years in Philippines and Indonesia. Also in China

I'm ready for the TS12 announcement. I think it has something to do with "seismic rumblings", because HDD later removed that from their article. :gaycat:

4 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

that's great floor for this song on august 1st while no activity. next year when she will be on tour again, it will be back to 4-5mln (albeit next year 1st is on saturday)

Edited by piotrert

So... What's our plan to make 'Tis The Damn Season the next Christmas Classic 

seeing those crazy The Subway numbers makes me wonder how many streams a Taylor lead single would do :loki:
anything from 10-20M seems possible at this point :deadbanana4:
EDIT: but wait just remembered Fortnight did 25M first day :rip: so i guess more like 25-35M first day :deadbanana4:

Edited by TaylenaStan

19 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

seeing those crazy The Subway numbers makes me wonder how many streams a Taylor lead single would do :loki:
anything from 10-20M seems possible at this point :deadbanana4:

30 million and I'm not kidding. 

I'm happy with that august result. 2023 numbers were unrealistic. Even when she's inactive it's returning to the top 20. Does any other artist have a seasonal classic this big detached from any actual holidays?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.