Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I don't know what would be more charitable to Ally Brooke: someone taking her virginity at the age of 32 or someone giving her enough monthly listeners to upgrade her shows from being booked in the Olive Garden banquet room to a Sam's Club parking lot. 

Not an Ally Brooke drag :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

5 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

Clearly she agrees because it used to take up one or two songs in an album and is now the driving force of the entire thing and the marketing around it each time.

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

Interesting how Taylor's relationships take up so much space in your mind when she barely did any promo except for shilling variants for her last two albums.

 

And I thought I was the stan...

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a3425c0440c8383bbb0e.gif

Just now, right where you left me said:

When no one responds to threads made about them so they need to resort to off-topic spamming in the k-pop thread

 

9Aj2qg6.gif

1b1TSOJ.png

 

Now go back to rating decade plus old songs from an avon lady and leave active artists alone...

9Aj2qg6.gif

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The only people who legitimately stan P!nk are 40 year old wine-guzzling soccer moms who have kids named Kaleigh and Brandon that they pick up from soccer practice in their SUV, either work in HR or are stay-at-home, say "I don't see color!" when the topic of black oeople comes up, frequently use THC gummies or carts for stress but too embarrassed to openly admit it, very pick-me with internalized misogyny (much like P!nk), definitely went to a Fifty Shades book club in 2012, and all have Munchausen by Proxy. 

LMAO

Travis Kelce looks like built up smegma became an autonomous football player

Just now, 2AM said:

Can't believe they brought this back. 
ahhh this will be fun 

:clack: 

 

 

 

Just now, Maxxxine said:

There's nothing more humiliating than being a TITY PERRISHED stan in 2025. 

fun indeed 

 

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

Edited by RideOrDie

YFW casually spinning a wheel of female celebrities and lashing whoever they land on is sending me :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Vin said:

It's what I do.

 

YouSoundPATHETIC.jpg

 

As for debate: I thought the opening propaganda debate line was: "It's bad for the environment." I don't know if that's true or not, I haven't done my own research, but that's what everyone seems to say.

 

...Vin

Same, I haven't done any research on that either... I saw that in a thread here recently and someone retaliated with something like, "Ok then start dragging all the top social media platforms whose servers are also killing the planet," and I was like OOP—

 

DcRh4f7XcAAa3D-.jpg

1 minute ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The only people who legitimately stan P!nk are 40 year old wine-guzzling soccer moms who have kids named Kaleigh and Brandon that they pick up from soccer practice in their SUV, either work in HR or are stay-at-home, say "I don't see color!" when the topic of black oeople comes up, frequently use THC gummies or carts for stress but too embarrassed to openly admit it, very pick-me with internalized misogyny (much like P!nk), definitely went to a Fifty Shades book club in 2012, and all have Munchausen by Proxy. 

This is the audience Katy has been trying to cultivate for 10 years so at lest it's working for St!nk

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

A certain liddo who was not so shy to throw EGGS in the faces of users has been MIA the last couple of weeks. Didn't you swear Abracadabra would peak in the top 10 during Mayem's release week? Come here @Doctor Dick, I have a EGG to pick with you bish

ksganti-twinksfighting.gif

 

Those eggs were totally deserving AND liddos won that battle considering Abracadabra became a global Top 10 hit, went Top 10 in 20+ countries and so did the album. And the album is stable. We were told it was going to be a Chromatica/Harlequin but even without DWAS on the album it's performing way better and is at like 600M (again, without DWAS) after just three weeks and showing no signs of collapsing anytime soon because it has TWO hits attached to it, one of them being solo. 

 

What is this messy thread though. It's all over the place. :suburban:

All BTS stans are either mentally ill teenage girls or creepy 40 year old white woman projecting their fantasies and delusions onto unrelated Koreans while taking out a loan to buy 56,862 copies of their latest single on iTunes. 

Just now, hoax said:

Not you standing firm behind Meatball Polansky and dragging one of the most decorated and successful athletes in modern American history :bibliahh:
 

That "meatball" is more successful and makes more money that the ball kicker ever has, so I would think I would stand firm behind him if that was the argument I was getting behind.

 

However, I have taste and would stand behind the meatball even if he was poorer than the dirt Travis tackles other men (no homo!) in.

I would like to correct that Lady Gaga MADE Polansky into a meatball. She has a feeder fetish. Michael is a victim..

 

5483396-lady-gaga-et-son-compagnon-micha

4 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Interesting how Taylor's relationships take up so much space in your mind when she barely did any promo except for shilling variants for her last two albums.

 

And I thought I was the stan...

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a3425c0440c8383bbb0e.gif

The way it took you like 15 minutes to come up with this mess. That's more effort than most TTPD tracks and for what?

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

Edited by Ubermensch

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

 

fun indeed 

 

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

I've seen much worse in 2025 

:clack:

1 minute ago, hoax said:

Not you standing firm behind Meatball Polansky and dragging one of the most decorated and successful athletes in modern American history :bibliahh:
 

Polansky: billionaire

Kelce: distinctly looks like his feet stink

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Travis Kelce looks like built up smegma became an autonomous football player

you know what :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

pink or brown @gagacasanova

The number you have reached is not in service at this time. Please don't check the number and don't try to call again.

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Imagine choosing to go to bed with this every night. The only one lower is Garbaj choosing to go to bed with a convicted rapist every night.

 

r1290271_1296x729_16-9.jpg

You know he's looking elsewhere to release the stress, Miss Stiff won't put out or will use it to manipulate him and if she does she just ends up laying there like a hunched starfish. 

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I would like to correct that Lady Gaga MADE Polansky into a meatball. She has a feeder fetish. Michael is a victim..

 

5483396-lady-gaga-et-son-compagnon-micha

The way he's cute both skinny and chunky. :smitten: Our girl won (in a lower key way I will admit), say what you will OGHs!

5 minutes ago, right where you left me said:

When no one responds to threads made about them so they need to resort to off-topic spamming in the k-pop thread

 

9Aj2qg6.gif

Whenever I see "JO1" in a thread title I just know the thread will serve:

 

AnWIGm.gif

2 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

The way it took you like 15 minutes to come up with this mess. That's more effort than most TTPD tracks

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

I have a life unlike many on here

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

 

Talking about mess... I had the misfortune of hearing Home Sweet Home recently. Oh wow oh wow

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

Edited by Peak Now

3 minutes ago, JO1s said:

1b1TSOJ.png

 

Now go back to rating decade plus old songs from an avon lady and leave active artists alone...

9Aj2qg6.gif

nd5bqm75omoa1.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.