Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

Polansky may have gotten a lil chubby but he seems so caring and sweet while I'm positive Kelce yells out his own name when he climaxes the one time a month Taylor lets him tap it. Fully clothed, of course.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

ATRL Pop Girls Man Hot 100:

1. Orlando Bloom (=)

2.Michael Polansky(+1)

27. Travis Kelsey (-24)

28. Jay Z (+1)

93. Benny blanco (=)

 

N/A Kenneth Petty

Just now, hoax said:

I know a Liddo knows nothing about personal success and achievement :bibliahh:

Says the person wearing their fave "graduating" as their avi instead of their own graduation pic (I'm guessing cuz is doesn't exist?)

1 minute ago, Skestina said:

Calling us illiterate while this is you camping inside your own JO1 threads

 

AnWIGm.gif

You guys are doing nothing to beat the illiterate allegations 

Just now, Rush said:

spacer.png

 

Anyone else think Jason is the hotter Kelce? :jonny2:

the bulge... the belly... my gawd i need him :WAP:

quick reminder: Charlie Puth is more talented than most your faves :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

It's not about looks, it's that he seems like he would have trouble reading the instructions on a shampoo bottle. This is not shade but I hope it's a PR relationship, for her sake.

It's actually better for her that way because Taylor is too much of a psychopath that most normal men would be running for the hills after hitting when she starts screaming her first week sales numbers at them. Travis can't count that high so he's probably just like hurrr thanks babe. 

3 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I hate that stupid ***** named @Ryan

I've begged and I've pleated and I STILl don't have my privilege reactions back.

Downvoting people is NOT part of the ATRL Constitution aka Rules & Guidelines.

So he's like acting like the current USA President if you ask little ol' me, - NO LAWS/RULES!

dsoigndskgndsoigjdsiogjidso

 

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

You are right! You should speak more on it, preferably including a lot of racism, transphobia, doxxing, or antisemitism. Only you can defeat the evil and get them taken off of the website. :duca:

Just now, Peak Now said:

aespa

 

xkayASJ.png

you stan somebody who is more commercially predatory and obtusely parasocial with their fans than any kpop artist let's not try it

Charlie Puth is a walking STD poster that you see when you walk into Planned Parenthood. 

55 minutes ago, JO1s said:

20190614000692_0.jpg

 

YANG HYUN-SUK I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU UGLY SEXIST PIG DIE FASTER!!!

It's wild how women will throw their lives away for the UGLIEST men

OH AND **** THE GAGA AND BEYONCE STANS - I DO NOT LIKE THEM!

pretentious little ******* if you ask me!

yooZwA.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

I hate that stupid ***** named @Ryan

I've begged and I've pleated and I STILl don't have my privilege reactions back.

Downvoting people is NOT part of the ATRL Constitution aka Rules & Guidelines.

So he's like acting like the current USA President if you ask little ol' me, - NO LAWS/RULES!

dsoigndskgndsoigjdsiogjidso

 

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

suck it schizo 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Rush said:

spacer.png

 

Anyone else think Jason is the hotter Kelce? :jonny2:

WARN US BEFORE YOU POST THAT

Just now, Jay07 said:

Polansky may have gotten a lil chubby but he seems so caring and sweet while I'm positive Kelce yells out his own name when he climaxes the one time a month Taylor lets him tap it. Fully clothed, of course.

Is this what y'all think about all the time :rip:

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Charlie Puth is a walking STD poster that you see when you walk into Planned Parenthood. 

I feel like he definitely has tried to s his own d

How long into the tour till FAD gets another seizure and has to call a big pharma to cover the cost of cancelling it? 

1 minute ago, Into The Void said:

quick reminder: Charlie Puth is more talented than most your faves :giraffe:

Frozen Vegetables are technically as healthy as fresh ones but that doesn't make them taste better 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rush said:

spacer.png

 

Anyone else think Jason is the hotter Kelce? :jonny2:

oh let me not say what I have in my mind :WAP:

 

Let's just say Ariana wouldn't be the only homewrecker around here :WAP:

Just now, Xtina23 said:

OH AND **** THE GAGA AND BEYONCE STANS - I DO NOT LIKE THEM!

pretentious little ******* if you ask me!

yooZwA.gif

 

 

Let's go back to Facebook w these reactions Peepaw

14 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Imagine choosing to go to bed with this every night. The only one lower is Garbaj choosing to go to bed with a convicted rapist every night.

 

r1290271_1296x729_16-9.jpg

He is such a wildebeest :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

aespa

 

xkayASJ.png

 

 

ate more than your fav is allowed to(she can't let her very broad and masculine frame get any bigger)

Just now, Genie in a Bottle said:

It's wild how women will throw their lives away for the UGLIEST men

Oh no she didn't marry that man, that man told her she was ugly every day for years. Bullying her into a plastic surgery addiction.

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

I hate that stupid ***** named @Ryan

I've begged and I've pleated and I STILl don't have my privilege reactions back.

Downvoting people is NOT part of the ATRL Constitution aka Rules & Guidelines.

So he's like acting like the current USA President if you ask little ol' me, - NO LAWS/RULES!

dsoigndskgndsoigjdsiogjidso

 

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

@Ryan please i need you to ban this OGH kitkat xtinct fan... i mean god what a nauseating combo

not a single good take in any thread

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tcwpzq312c3az1mphicfull3w3iqkn922vlmmzw3&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.