Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

you stan somebody who is more commercially predatory and obtusely parasocial with their fans than any kpop artist let's not try it

Thank you lgaga1fan

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

1 minute ago, Rush said:

spacer.png

 

Anyone else think Jason is the hotter Kelce? :jonny2:

No lube, no protection, all night long, from kitchen floor to toilet seat, from dining table to couch, vertical, horizontal, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, while I gasp and scream for my life.

2 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Charlie Puth is a walking STD poster that you see when you walk into Planned Parenthood. 

:deadbanana4:

  • Popular Post

Can't take the Kelshit and Meatball Polansky mid off seriously when some pop girls out there are willingly going to bed with THIS every night:

 

 

965GJBg.gif

 

GnbIiuSaEAA3u7S?format=png&name=360x360

 

:mazen:

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Says the person wearing their fave "graduating" as their avi instead of their own graduation pic (I'm guessing cuz is doesn't exist?)

Well yes, what an excellent time to remind everyone that one of the most prestigious art schools in the world thought Taylor was meritorious enough to warrant receiving recognition. ATRLers remain on the outside of prestigious higher education!
 

Anyway, I'm done fighting over the men, I'll admit to getting worked up without a good reason because I don't even like him like that :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Triton said:

How long into the tour till FAD gets another seizure and has to call a big pharma to cover the cost of cancelling it? 

how long until you stop seizing over GODGA? rent free...

 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Let's be honest, she should be thanking her lucky stars Bruno was in a charitable mood or this album would have disappeared faster than 143 :sabrina:

MAYHEM STREAMS WITHOUT DWAS:

 

DAY ONE: 37M+

WEEK 1: 180M+

WEEK 2: 100M+

WEEK 3: 90M+

 

In no world are these 143 numbers or even flop numbers. The album is a bonafide hit without DWAS. Even its daily streams are at 10M without DWAS in its third week and such numbers are only done by hit albums. I don't know if you're trolling or not but what you're saying is stupid. 

 

1 minute ago, Ubermensch said:

(she can't let her very broad and masculine frame get any bigger)

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

So how is it PR then you dumb ****** 

...because she doesn't actually want to do that with him, but wants the positive PR so much that she's willing to give up the chance of doing it with the person she does want to do it with.

 

Like what's not clicking?

7 minutes ago, Rush said:

spacer.png

 

Anyone else think Jason is the hotter Kelce? :jonny2:

I would as long as there was a paper bag over his face :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Riverbank said:

Can't take the Kelshit and Meatball Polansky mid off seriously when some pop girls out there are willingly going to bed with THIS every night:

 

 

965GJBg.gif

 

GnbIiuSaEAA3u7S?format=png&name=360x360

 

:mazen:

Don't forget our favourite :ryan3:

 

rs_820x1024-240725115721-452533395_772656568278051_57315580132726900_n.jpg?fit=around%7C820:1024&output-quality=90&crop=820:1024;center,top

Did everyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was bland and unseasoned like Gracie Abrams.

Just now, Pop Art said:

...because she doesn't actually want to do that with him, but wants the positive PR so much that she's willing to give up the chance of doing it with the person she does want to do it with.

 

Like what's not clicking?

did she tell you all that herself?

Just now, right where you left me said:

Don't forget our favourite :ryan3:

 

rs_820x1024-240725115721-452533395_772656568278051_57315580132726900_n.jpg?fit=around%7C820:1024&output-quality=90&crop=820:1024;center,top

Half the users on this site look like Benny Blanco IRL yall need to look in the mirror 

5 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

quick reminder: Charlie Puth is more talented than most your faves :giraffe:

then why is his music @$$

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

@Ryan please i need you to ban this OGH kitkat xtinct fan... i mean god what a nauseating combo

not a single good take in any thread

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tcwpzq312c3az1mphicfull3w3iqkn922vlmmzw3&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

 

STFU YOU BIG BONED HEFFA.

YOU'RE ALWAYS IN EVERY THREAD AND I CAN'T STAND YOU EITHER.

MY ONE AND ONLY RESPONSE TO YOU.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tcwpzq312c3az1mphi

2 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

 

 

GnbIiuSaEAA3u7S?format=png&name=360x360

 

:mazen:

Leave Kris Jenner out of this!!!

9 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

are you seriously calling cyndi beauty? because I know she's not TALENT next to patti :suburban:

They are both beautiful AND talented. 
don't forget, Cyndi has Tony's and has written successful material her whole life 

:suburban:

 

Does anyone think AI is a good thing? I love Chappell Roan. I think she's a very interesting artist.

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

Anyway, I'm done fighting over the men, I'll admit to getting worked up without a good reason because I don't even like him like that :deadbanana2:

Agreed, we're veering far too off the topic of dragging Tayloser's complete and utter lack of talent at, well...pretty much anything!

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

MAYHEM STREAMS WITHOUT DWAS:

 

DAY ONE: 37M+

WEEK 1: 180M+

WEEK 2: 100M+

WEEK 3: 90M+

 

In no world are these 143 numbers or even flop numbers. The album is a bonafide hit without DWAS. Even its daily streams are at 10M without DWAS in its third week and such numbers are only done by hit albums. I don't know if you're trolling or not but what you're saying is stupid. 

 

Truthfully, I don't care. I tug on her wig a lil bit when certain Monsters come for Beyonce but I actually like Gaga a lot. So miss me with that, we've moved on.

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

did she tell you all that herself?

She's been dropping easter eggs and hints about it for the last several years actually. Keep listening to the vault tracks backwards and using ai to zoom in on individual wrinkles on her face to search for clues until you find it. :clap:

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

did she tell you all that herself?

Sis, it's a joke. Obviously none of us know for sure.

 

However, if the Ross shoe fits...

 

hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

MAYHEM STREAMS WITHOUT DWAS:

 

DAY ONE: 37M+

WEEK 1: 180M+

WEEK 2: 100M+

WEEK 3: 90M+

I just realized this is meant to be impressive and not a drag :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.