Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I can't disagree with that 

:clack:

Now Playing: Sunshine & Rain

 

every now and then you serve a bit of taste! 

 

:clack:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

1 minute ago, nuclear said:

Why Tinashe? Leave have alone. You sound ugly

"Leave have alone" and you sound slow and dumb.

 

I love Tinashe! the drag is towards her evil twin. keep up!

Just now, Jay07 said:

I can't believe FKA Twigs is catching strays here. Listen to SOTY 2025 Striptease and hear God.

You're right she should be catching strays in that Discord from the fans she fuckdd over

Just now, Skestina said:

Joy being schizophrenia?

 

spacer.png

Words have meanings, put down the dick and pick up a dictionary.

9Aj2qg6.gif

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@RideOrDieis an obsessed Katy Perry hater 🤣🤣🤣

Meow meow purrrr purrr ~

ariana-and-what-about-it.gif

The only people who listened to **** Pop in full are twunks who hibernate in PopCrave's reply section and host Sniffies gangbangs where they let men old enough to be their father beat them to a house beat. 

10 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Randomly linking a red pilled article about a woman who just faked being horny for vitality is wild. 

sabrina-romanizing-lolita-scene-v0-8021b

 

 

JAIL this pedophilia-enthusiast. 

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

You're right she should be catching strays in that Discord from the fans she fuckdd over

quit saying stray you'll summon it

Just now, RideOrDie said:

ariana-and-what-about-it.gif

And we love to see it 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The only people who listened to **** Pop in full are twunks who hibernate in PopCrave's reply section and host Sniffies gangbangs where they let men old enough to be their father beat them to a house beat. 

It was better than 143 so

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

The voice of a generation of hearing aide users maybe.

 

Untitled-2.gif.ced9a890be80a8399f1270384

Xtincta's one sided, schizophrenic beefs with everyone in the music industry were giving white azealia banks

 

 

Untitled-2.gif.ced9a890be80a8399f1270384

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

@RideOrDieis an obsessed Katy Perry hater 🤣🤣🤣

Meow meow purrrr purrr ~

want to get rid of feral cats? let ROD handle it

 

:clack:

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The only people who listened to **** Pop in full are twunks who hibernate in PopCrave's reply section and host Sniffies gangbangs where they let men old enough to be their father beat them to a house beat. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

I actually feel bad for Tayloser though. Imagine knowing all you have to offer the world is tabloid gossip and remakes of better records you made 15 years ago.

Imagine thinking that Taylor is only valuable for her tabloid gossip fodder-ness.

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a3425c0440c8383bbb0e.gif

 

 

Just now, Ubermensch said:

quit saying stray you'll summon it

Screenshot_20210901-233023_Discord.jpg?e

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

 

Now Playing: Sunshine & Rain

 

every now and then you serve a bit of taste! 

 

:clack:

:clack:

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

I can't believe FKA Twigs is catching strays here. Listen to SOTY 2025 Striptease and hear God.

fka-twigs-s-message-to-her-fans-v0-jlw1auwttfre1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=7bb36b7c4fbb9f8b006d45f782700d81b8e02922


9Aj2qg6.gif

When it hurts so bad it starts to feel good !!! So many of the vibes and moods us women specifically go through is a process of healing and it's a very fragile thing !!! Not sure why I'm explaining myself but there's a little negativity with me mentioning my move to Mexico !!! It's a gift from God that I will never take for granted !!! OK yes when I come back I will showcase the living room during the day so you can see the view !!! It's insane and it's way better for the viewing eye but for some reason this place has been sort of sacred to me and I didn't want to share all aspects of possibilities !!! It will grow and expand if I follow my heart but sometimes it's complicated to even try to move forward if you think you might get hurt again !!! So I guess I'm a complex person and just say I just wanna eat ice cream tonight and not dance at all !!! I'm human and yes I will have a place in Mexico and in America !!! My mornings here are unbelievable the sunrises are all pink and bright yellow and I get my little mat and I stretch every morning to try to tune up my inner dialogue in the way I speak to myself in a more loving in caring way !!! So I can be a better friend and person for myself !!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday !!! At night I sleep with Roger and Henry and have no ******* clue where I came up with those names but they are my two teddy bears !!! One in front of me and one behind me !!! My hairdresser told me today that both of her grandfathers' names are Roger and Henry we almost lost it !!! SOO WEEIIIIIRRD !!!

 

britney-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, JO1s said:

put down the dick

^Literally all of atrl whenever you mention that talentless irrelevant and UGLY Japanese boygroup 

 

9Aj2qg6.gif

3 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Imagine thinking that Taylor is only valuable for her tabloid gossip fodder-ness.

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a3425c0440c8383bbb0e.gif

 

 

Clearly she agrees because it used to take up one or two songs in an album and is now the driving force of the entire thing and the marketing around it each time.

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

Nasty ass rotted ******* *****, oooooohhhh....

 

Thanks for helping me practice debating against it nnnnn :bam:

It's what I do.

 

YouSoundPATHETIC.jpg

 

As for debate: I thought the opening propaganda debate line was: "It's bad for the environment." I don't know if that's true or not, I haven't done my own research, but that's what everyone seems to say.

 

...Vin

Just now, The Music Industry said:

 talentless and UGLY 

 

9Aj2qg6.gif

hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e

The jokes write themselves

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.