Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

Chloe x Halle make music for women who post Instagram boomerangs of the chicken alfredo their boyfriend made them with "Look what my boo did 🥹" captioned over it. 

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

3 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Did everyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was bland and unseasoned like Gracie Abrams.

I- 

:suburban:

Yeah Benny Blanco is by far the ugliest man to ever bag a pop star. Like, you have to go back to medieval times to see a face like that. I'd say she's only in it for the hope of exploiting him to get a hit again but there's more chance of an Oscar nomination* than another billboard top 10 appearance. At least he'll be getting California Girls royalties to throw gifts at her so she doesn't end up in rehab again.

 

*Maybe she'll have more luck with a non-singing role, not everybody has otherworldly talent like Ari and Gaga.

 

wicked.thumb.gif.7194a272baca3c463e69d6d

1 minute ago, Ubermensch said:

She's been dropping easter eggs and hints about it for the last several years actually. Keep listening to the vault tracks backwards and using ai to zoom in on individual wrinkles on her face to search for clues until you find it. :clap:

You're sounding like a Gaylor kskgskkgskgs :deadbanana4:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

did she tell you all that herself?

I'm convinced Taylor haters are the parasocial ones :suburban:

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

did she tell you all that herself?

She might in Reputa TV or whatever her next album is tho

4 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

MAYHEM STREAMS WITHOUT DWAS:

 

DAY ONE: 37M+

WEEK 1: 180M+

WEEK 2: 100M+

WEEK 3: 90M+

 

In no world are these 143 numbers or even flop numbers. The album is a bonafide hit without DWAS. Even its daily streams are at 10M without DWAS in its third week and such numbers are only done by hit albums. I don't know if you're trolling or not but what you're saying is stupid. 

 

I just realized this is meant to be impressive and not a drag :suburban:

I agree with Martin Scorsee about MCdonaldsU unless they do the Flop4 and the X-seMen justice and then I'll switch :gaymuscat:

3 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

then why is his music @$$

not gonna engage in this 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm convinced Taylor haters are the parasocial ones :suburban:

Swifties? Making things up and being delusional to defend their #girlboss bestie Tayloose? Shocking to say the least:suburban:

I love Beyoncè with all my heart, I really do, but she will never make anything as great as this:

 

 

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

Yeah Benny Blanco is by far the ugliest man to ever bag a pop star. Like, you have to go back to medieval times to see a face like that. I'd say she's only in it for the hope of exploiting him to get a hit again but there's more chance of an Oscar nomination* than another billboard top 10 appearance. At least he'll be getting California Girls royalties to throw gifts at her so she doesn't end up in rehab again.

 

*Maybe she'll have more luck with a non-singing role, not everybody has otherworldly talent like Ari and Gaga.

 

wicked.thumb.gif.7194a272baca3c463e69d6d

wait I forgot Lana and her swamp alligator MAGA man LMAO. Not even rich. What the **** was that

 

wicked.thumb.gif.7194a272baca3c463e69d6d

I mostly hated Selena's new album bc of how ugly her man is.

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I agree with Martin Scorsee about MCdonaldsU unless they do the Flop4 and the X-seMen justice and then I'll switch :gaymuscat:

@Gorjesspazze9 oomfie are you going to take this lying down? :khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

STFU YOU BIG BONED HEFFA.

YOU'RE ALWAYS IN EVERY THREAD AND I CAN'T STAND YOU EITHER.

MY ONE AND ONLY RESPONSE TO YOU.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tcwpzq312c3az1mphi

did i press a nerve sweaty? no one likes you stanky breath, get your musty hole out of here. rancid.

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95239hl0djc4ig8fvg4ha

 

Just now, gagacasanova said:

I mostly hated Selena's new album bc of how ugly her man is.

not because sheʻs painfully untalented?

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Ubermensch said:

Swifties? Making things up and being delusional to defend their #girlboss bestie Tayloose? Shocking to say the least:suburban:

Did you quote the wrong person? Because what the **** does that have to do with anything I said? :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Xtina23 said:

Taylor is so untalented. Just like her fans. No wonder she's sooo relatable 

no one likes you, get out 

6 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

You're sounding like a Gaylor kskgskkgskgs :deadbanana4:

You were soooo close to getting the joke

 

This must be how Taylor felt after releasing Endgame only for her fans to praise it.

Edited by Ubermensch

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

Taylor is so untalented. Just like her fans. No wonder she's sooo relatable 

omgggggggg drag it sis

 

shes-so-crazzzzzy-i-love-her-v0-l3hbwmxh

19 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Kim Petras looks like she's made of mystery meat. I feel like someone went to a Sam's Club and bought Vienna sausages, potted meat, corned beef, panko, and some hominy, dumped it in a vat filled with thrice-used boiling canola oil, played it a compilation of mid-tier German eurodance, and whispered sweet delusional encouragements into the glut. Twisted and toasted but it's not done yet, let's wait...so you take a nap while the bun is still in the oven-oh, we overslept & left it too long, & now she has a head shaped like wedged heel seen from behind. Throw a party city wig on the monstrosity and give her a recording contract. That's the origin story.

Doctor, I'll have what she's having.

Spoiler

Wtf is a Kim petras

 

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Agreed, we're veering far too off the topic of dragging Tayloser's complete and utter lack of talent at, well...pretty much anything!

Well, except for selling more copies of an unapproachable and widely disliked record with a flop single in a week than Gargamel's supposed return to form with a mega smash hit will sell this decade, in the US AND Globally. She does have that talent! 
 

Even Garish had to pander to Taylor's sound from a decade ago to snatch a hit album track :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

no one likes you, get out 

14k posts and first time I'm learning of your existence

Alexa, play yikes.mp3

5 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Taylor is so untalented. Just like her fans. No wonder she's sooo relatable 

Broken clocks :clap3:

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

how long until you stop seizing over GODGA? rent free...

 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

When she owns her masters…  poor 40 year old label prostitute needing Bruno as her pimp to help her stay relevant while the labels get all the money from her "work"

ezgif-304e2006ddc068.thumb.gif.593d79234

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.