Everything posted by skeeyee
-
Macklemore debuts Free Palestine Tour
They should add more artists and make it like a festival.
-
Christina needed another pop album as her sophomore album
So what genre was her sophomore studio album
-
Normani performs "Motivation" at Variety's Power of Women event
A song that's not even on her last album. Makes perfect sense. Right.
-
Bebe Rexha ft. Iggy Azalea - "Type $hit"
Sounds like it's gonna flop
- BREAKING: Iggy Azalea comeback imminent
-
Ashley and Kimberly perform "Buttons" without Nicole during The Pussycat Dolls tour
Kinda embarrassing they didn't even attempt to sing the verses. It's not like it's a that difficult of a song to sing especially before the pre chorus all this time fans advocating for them to get more and they get a chance to show what they can do and they do nothing.
-
HDD: Jhené Aiko #1 72k, Olivia #2 62k, Ella #3 59k
Her first #1 with no promo
-
Jhené Aiko - 'Westside Whimsy'
The way ceiling is like her best song omg
-
Shakira breaks record in the Netherlands; most weeks at #1 as a female
Not the Nederlands stanning give it 2 me!
-
Lisa addresses controversy over leaked trainee videos
LaLaLisa La Diva! This is perfectly fine and more than a lot of artists would do especially k-pop. I don't feel she used the word maliciously when she was being held hostage at girl group bootcamp and had to perform for her life. As long as she recognizes the impact and doesn't do it again, I forgive her. It's not like we have people like Justin Bieber still hugely successful after using the word in a harmful and malicious way. (Btw I am black 💋)
-
Petal (song) leaves Spotify Global chart. Surprised?
Idk I feel like she was holding back vocally on this album, this is my first album that didn't really hit for me by her.
-
Jisoo the most unremarkable black pink member, why?
That's kinda unfair bc she's huge in Korea and the greater Asia…. There's she's probably the biggest BP member
-
Anyone remember Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $'?
I think the song was just too much all at once. The high notes are very grating on the ears. She thought the stars of the video would carry the song
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal the complete live album'
Why is it not on streaming
- Upcoming Pop Sensation Adéla is a Hive member!
- Nicole performs at World Nomad Games in Kyrgyzstan without Kim and Ashley
-
Rina Sawayama talks new era: "80% of the album could be singles"
I hate when people make statements like this, like just let the work speak for itself. I hope she's right tho... HTG basically turned me off her, while I lived for RINA front to back I only like about 4 songs on htg
-
Australia bans AI-generated songs from charting after Like A Prayer cover
AI cover
- FLO - Whats not clicking?
-
Doja cat calls Tyga "a p***s' for making and AI album
Is she doing hot topics now
- Slayyyter's "Brand New Chanel$" becomes her very first Hot 100 hit, debuting at #98
-
Tate (2025) already above Charli (2026) on Billboard 200. What happened?
Love charli but I skipped almost every song on that album
-
Why did Beyoncé fail where Gaga and Madonna succeeded?
Seems like she's doing just fine to me. She's predicted to out debut certain girls heavily promoted singles without lifting a finger.
-
'AM' is now the 10th most-streamed album on Spotify, No.1 Party Anthem hits 1 billion
Oh SZA
-
Beyoncé - "MORNING DEW (DONK)"
I've been playing this nonstop since it dropped