Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
Just now, Math86 said:

We want another Ordinary Girl, Cant be Tamed and Take me Along!!!! 

EQ_yxa7XkAIiNIN.jpg:large

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 108.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

I really hope she veers into more alternative, rock, grungey, trance-like type sounds with this. Her voice is way too dynamic to be wasted on some basic ass pop songs (sorry ESV) :rip:

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Where's the link for the Spotify vinyl? 

here is a direct checkout link that works

https://shop.mileycyrus.com/cart/41543583891511:1

I do wonder if we'll be getting a single before the album or not. I feel like with this 2+ month wait, we should get one. Billie only had a little over a month wait from announcement to release. 
 

But I also have seen people on Twitter saying we won't be getting a single because she announced the album first, but that makes no sense 💀 plenty of artists announce an album before releasing a single, with the single coming shortly after.

The real insider said there are no collabs, fully solo and self produced album! Oh Milegend come for that AOTY

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I do wonder if we'll be getting a single before the album or not. I feel like with this 2+ month wait, we should get one. Billie only had a little over a month wait from announcement to release. 
 

But I also have seen people on Twitter saying we won't be getting a single because she announced the album first, but that makes no sense 💀 plenty of artists announce an album before releasing a single, with the single coming shortly after.

I think she'll be teasing with visuals these 2 months, "Something Beautiful" was registered as a 1 hour movie and will be in some theaters exclusively. Directed by Miley and the director of horror movie "Mandy"

5 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

I think she'll be teasing with visuals these 2 months, "Something Beautiful" was registered as a 1 hour movie and will be in some theaters exclusively. Directed by Miley and the director of horror movie "Mandy"

Yes I'm aware and very excited! I'm personally hoping for no lead single since it is a film tbh. I'd love to experience it all at once.

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Yes I'm aware and very excited! I'm personally hoping for no lead single since it is a film tbh. I'd love to experience it all at once.

Same! And I hope it will be available all around the world so international fans could watch it in the movie theaters, it would be a good way to provide content for fans all over the world while she's not touring 

3 hours ago, Dramathon said:

i NEED a Who Owns My Heart 2.0  complete with full budget MV

I don't think she's doing anything near electro pop or even pop at all unfortunately 

Not releasing a single before the album worked for Billie last year, so it could be a good idea

This is not a drag, I'm excited for the album, but it's crazy to me how so many artists this year are going the film route w their albums (The Weeknd, Ariana, now Miley). And yes, I know this isn't a new concept, so please don't @ me about Kacey Musgraves, Beyoncé, and even Lana :toofunny3: it's just interesting it's happening at this volume in such a short period of time…

 

but yeah, I'm perchedt and I feel like this will be a very polarizing album (in a good way) and a step-up from ESV (which I actually also loved)

I don't care if she flops she's had the hits. This looks fire 

2 hours ago, everyhappily2 said:

ryan tedder might have worked on this album too. he retweeted and also shared via his ig story

They worked on "II Most Wanted" last year. Is her labelmate Beyoncé on this project? :keir:

GORGEOUS album cover, im very excited for this!!!

 

serve us some dead petz 2.0 legend

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.