Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

Trailer 1 will be out tomorrow!!!! She's coming with visuals :WAP:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 108.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

3 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

Trailer 1 will be out tomorrow!!!! She's coming with visuals :WAP:

Are there any predictions or hints of when the first single is coming. I saw someone say first week of April? :redface:

Wait lookin the pictures better and it definitely looks a bit horror-thriller esque. Gorgeous but scary
Her style lately definitely is suiting the record* concept
I wonder if the songs will talk about heavy issues or stuff about the industry, society or her personal life -family life
Lookin the MAIN producer and albums he helped to produce i think this will be a ...................

 

Spoiler

Rock / Country-Folk / Alternative-Indie / Psychedelic record / Synthpop album



 

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Are there any predictions or hints of when the first single is coming. I saw someone say first week of April? :redface:

We don't even know if we're getting a lead single at all, sis. :dies:

 

We need to wait and see. Hopefully we're going to get more info from the album trailer tomorrow.

Excited the trailer is coming tomorrow but I wonder why they didn't release it today with the announcement? Seems like a wasted opportunity but I trust her

Just now, perfectillusion204 said:

Excited the trailer is coming tomorrow but I wonder why they didn't release it today with the announcement? Seems like a wasted opportunity but I trust her

She did that with ESV and it kinda got overshadowed so I think this is a good move!

Now I know it's way too much to hope for but oh how I'd kill for even a limited tour to go with this :jonny5:

I think she could demolish a Chrom ball-sized stadium tour if she wanted :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Excited the trailer is coming tomorrow but I wonder why they didn't release it today with the announcement? Seems like a wasted opportunity but I trust her

i was thinking the same. at least a short teaser would have been great.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The album is executive produced by Shawn Everett and he was also the executive producer on this amazing Brittany Howard album last year. Miley is going into her alternative bag.

 

oh she's taking it :WAP:

11 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Are there any predictions or hints of when the first single is coming. I saw someone say first week of April? :redface:

& then when she releases her first single on the release day of the album. :jonny6:

ryan tedder might have worked on this album too. he retweeted and also shared via his ig story

3 minutes ago, everyhappily2 said:

& then when she releases her first single on the release day of the album. :jonny6:

No I can't wait that long I fear :gaycat6:

cant wait, new Miley is alwayys exciting, she's such an interesting act to follow, you never know what direction she'll go :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, campelo said:

wish we had some insider tea

The only insider tea I've seen so far is an ATRL insider saying they had mixed feelings about the album :rip:

Edited by Cottonmouth

11 minutes ago, campelo said:

wish we had some insider tea

there's a whole album description already. i don't remember where tho

Praying we get a couple of yatch rock songs :thing: idk what the sound of this album is going to be tho :thing:

She should do it like taylor and drop the album all at once and single with music video on the day

1 hour ago, wish said:

Morgan sold 209k in his third week last time, so Miley would need to aim for 200k if she wants any chance at the #1. 

We'll have to settle for a #2 

Always excited for Miley !

I really don't like the cover though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.