Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jason's Song

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jason's Song

  1. I came here to say this ^^!!! My millennial spirit is ready and I feel like....wait...hold on.....the pop emergency line is ringing... "...ah yes, Miss Mcrae, it's been a while (Britney voice.)"
  2. Calling ALL MILENNIALS!!!! UNITE!!!!! She'sserving this directly to us (or in my head, specifically to me ) This is what I'm currently doing:
  3. That's ok! What are your favorite or top 3 album tracks? I really like their vocals just in general, so I'm sure I'll find more !
  4. Im still addicted to "Leak It" (I made a remix featuring Tate, let me know if you guys want to hear it, ) But are there any songs on the album that match Leak It's energy? I want to know before I dive in.
  5. I'm still recovering from what Doja did to me with Jealous Type. She ripped my wig off so hard with her VMA performance that I had to have scalp surgery. She's refusing to pay my medical bills. The recipe has gotta be just right. Sugar, spice and a dash of "Lottery" and we will be cooking!!
  6. This kind of reminds me of mixtape Tinashe --- and I'm not mad at it! I'll add it to my car playlist
  7. I mean I'm here for what ever she decides to release. but.....it kinda feels like I've already mentally closed my Rihanna chapter. We shall see!
  8. WOOO!!! I'm here for some new Kelly Clarkson. Give me those vocals only KC can!
  9. Ahhhh....what DK3 could've been..... Still love Dawn though! Good song!
  10. "OOooohhhhhhh LET YOUR BODY TALK!!!" I'm here for Foxes!
  11. Oh boy... Are there any on here that are a must listen? Before I started listening one by one, just wanted to see what you guys thought . I'll be back after listening!
  12. I watched the documentary/competition show about them. I thought it was done well! It'll be interesting to see what kind of sound they settle into!
  13. "Whoooooo caressss if you disagreeee --- you are not me. Whooo made you KINNNG OF ANYTTHINGGGG..." Sorry. I read the thread title and my brain bursted into the chorus of that song uncontrollably. She's one of those artists that I will always appreciate their songwriting. On top of that, there is a nostalgic feeling to. her voice like that of Colbie Caillet or Natasha Beddingfield. Bring on the album girl! (I also really appreciate artists who recognize the importance of mental health, snaps all around!)
  14. Heard this on the radio for the first time last night. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this collaboration, but I actually kind of felt my self bopping while I was driving! I'm glad my first listen was in the car though. It's gotta pass the car test to be usable in my world! LOL.
  15. The Queen of the Clouds is BACK!!!! Tove Lo is one of the very FEW artist that I actually find myself using 75% of their album. I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is that Tove Lo serves me that keeps me coming back. In terms of vocals and production she isn't doing anything so CRAZY NEW and out of the box.....but you can tell when there is Tove Lo magic dust and when their isn't. TLDR? All praise the queen of the clouds.
  16. Come on Queen of the Clouds!!! We are ready and willing to accept this masterpiece. I always have had a soft spot for Tove. Her smash tracks from QOTC still end up on my playlists.
  17. If this has the same impact that "Leak It" had on my mind, body and soul.....then ...*throws the car into gear* LETS HEAR IT GIRLS! IM SO EXCITED!!!!
  18. It's funny because Demi and I are the same age so I've always felt like I grew with her in her music/lyrics. My fellow millennials delivering the sounds that infected the early 2000s. With that being said, I'm going to walk away in my --- ....low.... .....rise.... ...jeans...
  19. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't just click...drag...and drop this into my summer vibes playlist...
  20. It's a good song, but I think I was expecting her to go in a different direction. For some reason this song is giving Christmas movie ride-in-the-car-late-to-the-airport vibes.
  21. cracks knuckles Let's get ready to RUMMBLLEEEE!!! Ground control to major Tom, Jason's Song is ready for lift off.
  22. I KNEW I wasn't the only one that was chomping at the bit to hear someone add Tate to this. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-1uZXKKts Listen to 00:50-1:30. Thank me later girls. Listen to
  23. This is FANTASTIC! This is like if Ariana Grande (Break Up With Your Girlfriend era) and Tate Mcrae had a music baby. This one's gonna teach these GIRLS A LESSSONNNNN..
  24. Does everyone remember the Pussycat Dolls performance on the X factor when they did a medley + React? I really thought THAT was going to be the 2005 comeback that my soul needed. Then.....the you know what virus destroyed everything. .....BUT....here we are again....we shall see...
  25. I mean I'm here for another album with tracks like "Skin In The Game"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.