August 24, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28163356 1 minute ago, Prisoner said: Not another pedophile exposing himself. Let's welcome @feelslikeadream Unlike you we do not like little boys I gave the confused reaction because I am one of the biggest MJ haters here, and regularly support people who lash him (and roll my eyes at his stans denying he's a pedo). But let me go ahead and give you a much needed time out for calling me a pedo. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163356 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163358 here's the attention you ordered Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163358 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163367 5 minutes ago, Prisoner said: MICHAEL JACKSON AND DIDDY ARE PEDOPHILES Now whys Michael in it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163367 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163369 The way I just got error 500'd Prisoner your power... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163369 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163380 can i get the thread making permission Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163380 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163385 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163385 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28163392 That one time Mariah released a rap song and casually ended Nicki's career Spoiler Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163392 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163405 what's going on in here Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163405 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163419 4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said: That one time Mariah released a rap song and casually ended Nicki's career Ending an 8-year-old is kinda evil. I hope she feels shame Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163419 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator Popular Post comment_28163422 Mess happening in HQ where I’m finally not the main character. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163422 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163439 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163439 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28163440 3 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said: Ending an 8-year-old is kinda evil. I hope she feels shame Mariah Carey in 1990: "Pink Friday is already out in the future. As of today the album stands unreleased. However in the future, on its release day, it's already out." Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163440 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163460 oh the trash has been taken out and we're stanning Mariah and Kelela. Hello Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163460 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163479 Why do we have circle avis? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163479 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28163482 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163482 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163900 Sheeesh... It's Sunday. Shouldn't yall be in church or sumthin...? At least Nas X looked good having his meltdown. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163900 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163907 This was a distraction to make people forget about circular avis and then taking ranks away OT Sombr banner when?? Edited August 24, 20251 yr by NoOneDiesFromLove Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163907 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163928 I was bored halfway through this failed publicity stunt. Can the mods make sure they have a red BANNED update under their name so that we know it's real? Please and thank you. Edited August 24, 20251 yr by slw84 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163928 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163953 I feel like I just witnessed someone fighting their own shadow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163953 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163980 14 minutes ago, slw84 said: I was bored halfway through this failed publicity stunt. Can the mods make sure they have a red BANNED update under their name so that we know it's real? Please and thank you. Why do you always have to come and stink up the vibes when we're in here kii'ing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163980 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28163981 ? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28163981 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164016 Can we get another mass log-out and side wide announcement for this pressing matter? Thank you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28164016 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164074 3 hours ago, Prisoner said: This gif is so racist tbh. Black people are more susceptible to mental illness for reasons we all know. I don't find this funny like @Broken @All Guns Blazing @RideOrDie @Kern @California do Please never use this gif to make fun of people again WHO TF ARE YOU? I don't even know what are you talking about. Don't tag me again. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28164074 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28164126 12 minutes ago, Broken said: WHO TF ARE YOU? I don't even know what are you talking about. Don't tag me again. Don't worry he won't Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28164126 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164418 2 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said: I feel like I just witnessed someone fighting their own shadow That wasn't a shadow. That was demons. Very daork-sided. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/283/#findComment-28164418 Share this post