August 26, 20251 yr comment_28173433 I'm so embarrassed I got my first thread closed cause it wasn't in the correct tag. Idk the difference between base talk and the other options. Explain to me like I'm 5 plz. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28173433 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28173481 ATayRL Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28173481 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28173694 3 hours ago, Solaria said: MY THREAD YALL CAN SUCK IT I HAD IT FIRST BITCHESSS Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28173694 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28173806 The banner on both light and dark mode to haunt the OTH no matter what Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28173806 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28174031 if i stream CiCi tonight will you stop merging threads @Azulito Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174031 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28174053 Only if you join our discord @Click Clack Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174053 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28174069 5 minutes ago, Rian said: Only if you join our discord @Click Clack life been lifing but when things calm down, i got you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174069 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28174297 1 hour ago, Click Clack said: if i stream CiCi tonight will you stop merging threads @Azulito goat slid back online iktr. hope everything cool! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174297 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28174332 1 hour ago, Click Clack said: life been lifing but when things calm down, i got you Ok babes. We got you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174332 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28174376 24 minutes ago, Devin said: goat slid back online iktr. hope everything cool! brother!! im good, hope u can say the same ♥️ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174376 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28174469 Dua engagement? Taylor engagement?! WHO GIVES A ****?! WE LITERALLY HAVE AVA MAX WHO NEEDS OUR SAVING! PUT AVA MAX ON THE BANNER RIGHT NOW! SHE NEEDS US! EVERY SECOND/PLAY COUNTS! DSV,DSNKLDSJLDSJ'IODGSJ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174469 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28174500 4 hours ago, King Fabray said: ATayRL The downvotes sjdjjdd LOG OUT UGLIES! maybe pop fizzle has something for you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174500 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28174946 5 hours ago, Click Clack said: if i stream CiCi tonight will you stop merging threads @Azulito Stream it twice and I'll think about it Spoiler the way I haven't even merged any threads today Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28174946 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28175544 I get and support a banner for an album release, but for an engagement... I mean, I'm happy for them and wish them the best, but c'mon now We used to be a ******* nation, where banners were there to unite us all in dragging Nekci Menij during one of her countless coke-rants, GIVE US THAT! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28175544 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28175572 11 minutes ago, Florence Belch said: We used to be a ******* nation But it all changed when the swifties nation attacked Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28175572 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28175599 4 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said: But it all changed when the swifties nation attacked I fear everything truly changed when we allowed a disgracie to happen and successfully spread the vicious Blandvirus, we need to stop this corruption of pop music Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28175599 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28175608 35 minutes ago, Florence Belch said: where banners were there to unite us all in dragging Nekci Menij during one of her countless coke-rants, GIVE US THAT! Remind me next time she starts up again and I'll see what I can do Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28175608 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28176184 What is this ****ery in the Harry Potter series? Are we allowing transphobia supporters? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28176184 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28176254 3 hours ago, Florence Belch said: I fear everything truly changed when we allowed a disgracie to happen Now what i do Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28176254 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28176991 So did y'all make DMF come back only to close his threads? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28176991 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28177262 50 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said: So did y'all make DMF come back only to close his threads? did finally the audience realize that their threads were never good or fun in the first place and that the kii of bringing them back lasted for a few hours? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28177262 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28177358 24 minutes ago, Antisocialites said: did finally the audience realize that their threads were never good or fun in the first place and that the kii of bringing them back lasted for a few hours? how do we even know it's even them anymore i fear it is a case of identity fraud and a parody of what was Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28177358 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28177359 may someone delete this pls? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28177359 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr comment_28177364 ugh there is nowhere to hide from this suffocating engagement, its light and dark mode Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28177364 Share this post
August 27, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28177503 9 hours ago, Florence Belch said: I get and support a banner for an album release, but for an engagement... I mean, I'm happy for them and wish them the best, but c'mon now We used to be a ******* nation, where banners were there to unite us all in dragging Nekci Menij during one of her countless coke-rants, GIVE US THAT! We had one of those banners last month lol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/286/#findComment-28177503 Share this post