August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164436 we cant call mj a pedo? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164436 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164460 Miss thing was having a kii and some fun in here so ofc you ban her/restrict her. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164460 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164484 6 minutes ago, killer_rose said: Miss thing was having a kii and some fun in here so ofc you ban her/restrict her. They accused someone of being a pedo. And a mod at that. No amount of "having fun" is gonna excuse that from consequences. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164484 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164485 I am so sick of @Kern always giving me the confused face reaction. Like *****, really?! I am not that smart always, I am not confusing people on a daily basis. like? kfmdsklfmndsklgmdsg Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164485 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr comment_28164487 10 minutes ago, killer_rose said: Miss thing was having a kii and some fun in here so ofc you ban her/restrict her. They should've kept the kii and some fun in their head Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164487 Share this post
August 24, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28164520 35 minutes ago, CBC said: we cant call mj a pedo? You can. Just not mods or users, which is warnable under "Personal Attack." Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164520 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28164952 3 hours ago, killer_rose said: Miss thing was having a kii and some fun in here so ofc you ban her/restrict her. Calling a mod a pedo is not “fun”. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28164952 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165089 @Prisoner Seek help. Remember you can always call us at 911 if you feel like you're going to have another episode or whatever that was. We're available 24/7 and deal with people just like you on a daily basis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165089 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165145 5 hours ago, Xtina23 said: I am so sick of @Kern always giving me the confused face reaction. Like *****, really?! I am not that smart always, I am not confusing people on a daily basis. like? kfmdsklfmndsklgmdsg Girl I gave you this reaction like twice now 3 times Edited August 25, 20251 yr by Kern Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165145 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165221 59 minutes ago, Kern said: Girl I gave you this reaction like twice now 3 times Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165221 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165236 12 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165236 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165464 Hey @Rian, I submitted a ticket a couple of times and I haven't heard back from anyone. Would you be able to help me with it? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165464 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165667 @PenguinTim are you ready to design some Carly Rae banners using the newly unreleased pics from E•MO•TION era which will be up for 10 DAYS to celebrate the 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165667 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165726 10 hours ago, Rogue said: They accused someone of being a pedo. And a mod at that. No amount of "having fun" is gonna excuse that from consequences. 6 hours ago, Rian said: Calling a mod a pedo is not "fun". Okay then, I only saw the last few posts from them so I didn't know he called a person in here a pedo, besides MJ. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165726 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28165810 10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said: You can. Just not mods or users, which is warnable under "Personal Attack." hold awn... does that mean MJ is alive and is a mod on ATRL??? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28165810 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28166298 Oh it's been going on for multiple pages Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28166298 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28166464 20 hours ago, Prisoner said: Black people are more susceptible to mental illness for reasons we all know. what the hell Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28166464 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28166688 Why are the Avi's circles? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28166688 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28167055 Definitely didn't know anniversary threads are increments of five. Thanks to my fellows putas for celebrating anyway. Edited August 25, 20251 yr by Taylor fanboy Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28167055 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28167154 can this thread I made get closed? she's not actually pregnant. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28167154 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28167173 On 8/23/2025 at 11:13 PM, Bimbo said: That one mod when he gets to merge a thread On 8/24/2025 at 3:37 AM, RideOrDie said: @feelslikeadream when he gets to fix a thread title Sddddddddddddd Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28167173 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28167417 8 hours ago, Maroonx said: Hey @Rian, I submitted a ticket a couple of times and I haven't heard back from anyone. Would you be able to help me with it? Yeah I’ll go look for it now. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28167417 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28167943 2 hours ago, Click Clack said: Sddddddddddddd Were you banned? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28167943 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168008 12 minutes ago, Rogue said: Were you banned? nssdndj i haven't been banned in years Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28168008 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168117 22 minutes ago, Click Clack said: nssdndj i haven't been banned in years Hey boo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/284/#findComment-28168117 Share this post