August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168162 8 minutes ago, King Fabray said: Hey boo hi buss! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168162 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28168188 @Click Clack come join our discord babes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168188 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168321 19 minutes ago, Rian said: @Click Clack come join our discord babes are the girls posting nudes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168321 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28168361 5 minutes ago, Click Clack said: are the girls posting nudes Well, yes. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168361 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168523 45 minutes ago, Rian said: @Click Clack come join our discord babes Still waiting for my invitation. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168523 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168788 https://atrl.net/forums/topic/513016-jonathan-bailey-stuns-in-new-shirtless-photo/ Can someone please explain why one thread was merged and the other one wasn't? Or why you guys keeping merging threads that actually get engagement? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168788 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28168864 CELEB PHOTOS Post only recent photos, or photos that recently surfaced. Casual photos (from social media or paparazzi) must have news value in terms of the celebrity's look, their location, their behavior or their company. No nude leaks. Nothing that requires warning tags, unless it's from something official like a magazine or a calendar. No paparazzi photos of children of celebrities. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168864 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168892 6 minutes ago, Rian said: CELEB PHOTOS Post only recent photos, or photos that recently surfaced. Casual photos (from social media or paparazzi) must have news value in terms of the celebrity's look, their location, their behavior or their company. No nude leaks. Nothing that requires warning tags, unless it's from something official like a magazine or a calendar. No paparazzi photos of children of celebrities. He was promoting his slutty little glasses for his LGBTQ+ nonprofit in said photo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168892 Share this post
August 25, 20251 yr comment_28168931 Where did member ranks go? and will they return? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28168931 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28169469 Are ranks permanently gone? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28169469 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28170030 8 hours ago, Rian said: CELEB PHOTOS Post only recent photos, or photos that recently surfaced. Casual photos (from social media or paparazzi) must have news value in terms of the celebrity's look, their location, their behavior or their company. No nude leaks. Nothing that requires warning tags, unless it's from something official like a magazine or a calendar. No paparazzi photos of children of celebrities. That user raises a good point though. Many of us may want to see shirtless pictures of Jonathan Bailey, or other male celebrities, and it isn't immediately obvious that that random photos thread is the place to go to see them. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170030 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28170098 30 minutes ago, PenguinTim said: That user raises a good point though. Many of us may want to see shirtless pictures of Jonathan Bailey, or other male celebrities, and it isn't immediately obvious that that random photos thread is the place to go to see them. Correct. Which is why I spoke with the team tonight about the merging going on and are working on a solution to address it. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170098 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28170100 10 hours ago, killer_rose said: Still waiting for my invitation. I’ll discuss it with the team and send it later. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170100 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28170156 38 minutes ago, Rian said: I'll discuss it with the team and send it later. Is this a case by case thing? Because I've also been waiting to join Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170156 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28170197 24 minutes ago, Hephaestus said: Is this a case by case thing? Because I've also been waiting to join We just do them in batches. I’ll add you to the list too. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170197 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28170206 On 8/24/2025 at 7:13 AM, Bimbo said: That one mod when he gets to merge a thread On 8/24/2025 at 11:37 AM, RideOrDie said: @feelslikeadream when he gets to fix a thread title Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170206 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28170409 2 hours ago, Rian said: We just do them in batches. I'll add you to the list too. I applied for the Discord too, a couple weeks ago when you first posted about opening a server (on page 4 i think?) but still got no invitation :( Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28170409 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28171188 How can I explain to the moderator that banned me for trolling that I was dead serious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28171188 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28171573 1 hour ago, Loca said: How can I explain to the moderator that banned me for trolling that I was dead serious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28171573 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28172606 Dua Lipa got engaged a few months ago and I saw no banner for it! I demand an apology and a retroactive banner. This is worse than removing Lorde from the logo after 7 seconds. I DEMAND JUSTICE! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28172606 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28172755 4 hours ago, Loca said: How can I explain to the moderator that banned me for trolling that I was dead serious Screaming if this was the 'dead serious' comment On 8/24/2025 at 6:32 AM, Loca said: By "we", I meant the regular listener, the one that listens to music either for enjoyement or to be challenged. I am not surprised that the lifeless cult of virginal losers that follows Taylor Swift is still spamming her discography all ******* day and all ******* night, LMAO! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28172755 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28172795 I don't support the straight propaganda in light mode Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28172795 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr comment_28172838 Can we have syg back what's the problem atp We can't call Britney Spears fired we get it Edited August 26, 20251 yr by Biggie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28172838 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28173114 59 minutes ago, tost1 said: Dua Lipa got engaged a few months ago and I saw no banner for it! I demand an apology and a retroactive banner. This is worse than removing Lorde from the logo after 7 seconds. I DEMAND JUSTICE! Speak the truth Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28173114 Share this post
August 26, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28173244 we cant close the banner? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/285/#findComment-28173244 Share this post