Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Madonna - 'Confessions, Part 2'

Featured Replies

I hope its not literally called Confessions 2, but an album inspired by it is tea

  • Replies 406
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Naming the album Confessions 2 would be ultra corny, so I hope this is a pointer/tease of its direction rather than the actual title.

 

If it's going in that direction sound-wise though, I'm excited. I hope she goes even further with the trance/ethereal elements of Confessions. Let's rejoice and stream one of Madge's best songs.

 

She's setting herself up to compare her new music to one of her greatest albums and her greatest comeback

I think its great. Nostalgia for the 2000s is all time high.

She is almost 70 she has the right to use that

5 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

She's setting herself up to compare her new music to one of her greatest albums and her greatest comeback

Not really.

 

Having new music from madonna at the age she is and dance music is what we want. we all want confessions pt 2

3 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Not really.

 

Having new music from madonna at the age she is and dance music is what we want. we all want confessions pt 2

Agree but hopefully she doesn't make it so on the nose

 

We all want a fun, dance-pop Madonna album but she can think of a new name, concept etc to wrap around it

@dabunique ***** she's so BACK

 

The Queen has returned

 

Warner Bros is going to payola her I can feel it

 

!!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

For a minute I was scared that Madame X would be her final album. Excited for Confessions 2.0, eventhough I'd prefer a ROL or Bedtime Stories 2.0. I wonder if that means she'll sample a huge classic again for the lead single.

Edited by dumbsparce

@Xtina23 what was that about Gaga being pathetic for having nothing to say and "reheating her nachos" again? 
 

 

anyway, perched for this!

31 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

@Xtina23 what was that about Gaga being pathetic for having nothing to say and "reheating her nachos" again? 
 

 

anyway, perched for this!

girl I must have hit a nerve considering my comment was about gaga

 

and also, this is a forum. just go back and re-read what I said. no need to @ me ever again IN YOUR LIFE!! k?

 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.3d38456bf82

Does this mean it will be a disco album or a big sized career "revamp" as Confessions was? 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Elementary said:

Does this mean it will be a disco album or a big sized career "revamp" as Confessions was? 

 

 

Big dance album produced by Stuart Price.

Hmmm I am excited I'll always welcome her music but I am keeping my distance :rip:

 

Confessions 2 is a ridiculously high standard, I hope she isn't setting herself up.

1 hour ago, Xtina23 said:

girl I must have hit a nerve considering my comment was about gaga

 

and also, this is a forum. just go back and re-read what I said. no need to @ me ever again IN YOUR LIFE!! k?

 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.3d38456bf82

Babe your comment was about how Gaga should learn from Madonna not to repeat herself and less than 24 hours later Madonna announced a sequel era

 

im not literally asking you what you said im playfully calling back to it :skull:

 

xoxo @Xtina23

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Confessions is her best album this century by a mile and if 2.0 is her last album and it's similar quality-wise she can be proud to go out with that.

Wow. This is the most excited for a Madonna album I've been for over a decade!

 

I really hope she's working with Stuart Price again. I think she is, hence including him in this promo post.

Edited by ThePopStop

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.