Everything posted by Xtina23
-
Critiques about Gaga and her recent milestone have to stop.
- Ugly album titles
Beyonce - self titled.- Gaga surpasses 100M monthly listeners on Spotify again
- New Gaga récord, did you expect her to keep breaking records two decades later?
**** no. I ******* hate her!! dsjngdsknmhdfs;jlgdfshl;dfgjkophgrji- Beyoncé looks sensational at JAŸ-Z's HBO series premiere
Basic look. NEXT! Also, interesting how she doesn't walk the red carpet much so we can see actual unedited pics in real time. There is no denying she has edited her pics before. I want to see them irl.- Will xtina speak up?
- I want you to be my sex slave.
ok!! but tell me "#143" first, bby!!- TikTok users drag Gaga, "she's Elon Musk for the gays"
omg gurlllll I also but a hex on her with my local psychic. twinsizzes!! #143!! XOXO- "Bad Romance" reaches 2 billion Spotify streams
only second solo song to achieve this? interesting...- Grammys change Beyonce's Best Country Album win
#143 Grammys!!!- Create a playlist for Baby Gaga
- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Congrats to the Razzi winner...- Lady Gaga the MPG with most species named after her. Why?
cause she's a weird looking *****, that's why! she'll never be a pretty as Katy Perry!! #YouKnowIt #IKnowIt #WeALLKnowIt #!!!- Will Gaga maintain success in her 40s?
**** no- Greedier billionaire: Beyoncé or Taylor?
Big Bad Billionaire Beyonce- Crypto billionaire wedding: Katy performed, Gaga didn't. Why?
- Jay Z fails to motivate crowd to sing Happy Birthday to his wife
OUCH! No wanted to wish that bee woman a happy bday. oh well! maybe next time...- Beyoncé selling $950 empty box
she and the beehive are the perfect match, aka stupid *******- Do you shade your own faves?
never - they've been shaded enough.- Kesha debuts lingerie campaign
- Father and son open OnlyFans | Update: Dad posted AI pic kissing the son
OMFG! I think I just licked my screen. HELPPPPPP #143Father&Son!!!- SYG: 2026
- "Only Girl (In the World)" reaches 2 billion streams on Spotify, Rihanna's 8th
omg yasss!!! I'm crying. djfndfkjngfdkjnfdjklbgnfjkdbnfkbf- Bruno: "Gaga grabbed paper and pen and wanted to write down, a true songwriter"
THANK YOU, BRUNO!! I'M SO ******* TIRED OF GAGA'S BS! ******* HATE HER!! ASDJLDSKLDSNKLDSMNKDGOSHN- Who is the most universally beloved living female public figure?
Probably, Hannah Montana? - Ugly album titles