Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Madonna - 'Confessions, Part 2'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 406
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Hector said:

Oooh :duca:

 

I'm hoping for a quarter four release like with Confessions so maybe there will be some good Christmas season sales. 

Sis in what year do you live? Xmas sales are dead for almost a decade.

20 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Also I really hope she isn't *actually* going to name it Confessions Part 2, that would be so tacky:rip:

Super Freaky great great grandma

51 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

Sis in what year do you live? Xmas sales are dead for almost a decade.

Yeah Mariah owns the season. 

7 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Also I really hope she isn't *actually* going to name it Confessions Part 2, that would be so tacky:rip:

i'd rather have it be Confessions Part 2, than Algo-rythmns.:rip:

8 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Also I really hope she isn't *actually* going to name it Confessions Part 2, that would be so tacky:rip:

Confessions: Folie à deux

a promo single would be nice! idk calling it coadf part deux is tacky, esp since she used to say she never repeats herself and always re-invents. 

Algorhythms would be a nice title wdym

 

Very on brand for her too

I'm into Algo-Rhythms 

 

When she drops on Mariah's album release date--

Idc what she calls it as long as she gives us CONFESSIONS level quality!!!

13 minutes ago, pink lightning said:

Algorhythms would be a nice title wdym

 

Very on brand for her too

It would be annoying. I couldn't. Hell no

a fall release would be a good timing with COADF 20th anniversary so it would close the loop :clap3:

Algo-Rhythms could be cool if it was some big statement piece on modern life to house music (like a cynical American Life to dance music), given the state of the world with authoritarianism, AI and Big Tech, etc. 

 

But I *really* don't need Madonna to go political again for this album....we don't need Madame X: The Re-Up :rip:

I wonder if the studio photos are actually recent, they could be from the same batch posted in February and something is about to happen. :duca:

She's still recording so expect another 2 more years of instagram updates 

10 hours ago, spree said:

i'd rather have it be Confessions Part 2, than Algo-rythmns.:rip:

Algo-Rythmns

 

1. BlockedT

2. Zoom Party

3. No Shade But...

4. OnlyFan Creators

5. I Love NordVPN

6. For The Plot 

7.  Delulu Twinks

8. Rent Free

9. Math Ain't Mathing

10. It's Giving Vibes 

11. Girlboss

12. Let Them Cook

 

 

I want to have faith in mother but this ticks all the boxes to be a mess... The fact she's trying to reheat Confessions screams legacy act/one hit wonder for me, something she's clearly NOT

 

hyMBuOO.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.