Everything posted by Alongoria13
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
People scrambling in the comments There's not a bigger troll in this Earth than Madonna, she riles people up by merely taking space.
- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
-
Mylène Farmer: The Discography Rate - Part I
God I still have to do this, I am gonna do it during my trasatlantic flight tomorrow
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
She can serve Mylene Farmer, who moves even LESS than Kylie Minogue and she had a foot injury 10 years ago.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Where's the source of Brazil and Italy? I can't find anything lmao
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The way I am grinding my ass on my chair
-
MTV finally uploads Madonna's VMA Performance on YT (new edit)
Madonna is so good at uncovering miserable people.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The concept of Human Nature being a "TikTok hit" while Madonna is being slandered for staying true to its lyrics is just a level of camp never seen before.
-
MTV finally uploads Madonna's VMA Performance on YT (new edit)
Danceteria is so fun, some people here just don't like fun.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
No GODbrina slander here thanks
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
After listening to the album for 3 months, the best song is Bizarre.
-
Is Madonna lowkey coming for AOTY?
They will give her best dance record (Danceteria) and best electronic alberm
-
Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
Zara isn't obligated to know everything about every collaborator but she already set a precedent by being permanently online and a social justice warrior lol they will drag her a lot
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Work on that memory retention sis
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Gaga stans doubling down despite the facts being right in their faces, never beating the MAGA allegations
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I have seen all sorts of meltdowns all over social media. Mostly Ariana stans, Olivia stans and Taylor stans, very likely around 13 years old
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
The way the serotonin of some people who were happy and chirpy in this thread just VANISHED
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Yes Madonna AOTY yes ratings
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
No Madonna VOTY no ratings
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Confessions II is gold in Italy
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Well I know some concert insiders in Mexico and Estadio Banorte (world cup venue) is definitely in the cards while rest of Latin America has to wait in London, it's Wembley Stadium afaik, not much else is known. Also Primavera in Spain, we will know soon I guess.
-
Mylène Farmer - 'Égrégore'
Mylene has used AI since Nevermore please
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Third certification for Confessions II https://musiccanada.com/gold-platinum/
-
Mylène Farmer - 'Égrégore'
And I will be SEATED
-
Taylor's artist-director award was an "external" idea
She should've gotten the Vanguard instead I agree, to showcase all her visual career instead of the ASS videos she has released since the Lover era I don't think the VMAs matter in terms of pedigree anymore however they still carry a lot of PR and I can't see this favor her in any shape or form.