Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Madonna - 'Confessions, Part 2'

Featured Replies

Im sorry but she is irrelavent in this world:( Maybe if this is sequel to Rebel Heart or even Madame X, her most fresh albums. But this?! No thx...Cant she see that she should do something like Cowboy Carter - go to the genre she didnt belona, like heavy metal, or even acting. 

  • Replies 406
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Math86 said:

Im sorry but she is irrelavent in this world:( Maybe if this is sequel to Rebel Heart or even Madame X, her most fresh albums. But this?! No thx...Cant she see that she should do something like Cowboy Carter - go to the genre she didnt belona, like heavy metal, or even acting. 

:ahh:go touch some grass sweetie

I've been needing some more evidence of its brilliance. 😍

35 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Omg let's go :jonny5: The teeny-boppits around here dont't understand the seriousness of Madonna doing dance music and how badly their faves will be eviscerated. 

Hope she serves another Hung Up... let's goooo.... MICRO DOWN!

I just want the Queen to serve another Forbidden Love. :jonny6:

 

 

Wow is the first time in a long time I'm interested in an album from her

 

confessions is one of the best dance albums ever

 

I hope she can execute properly a follow up and don't ruin the album's legacy

I just think that her voice is beyond gone at this point and she can't hold a note for dear life, so whatever music she makes it will automatically be bad, but I'm intrigued to see how a COADF 2.0 would sound by 2025 Madonna, maybe she will pull through.

I'm really sad that I was going through some personal things during the Celebration Tour so I wasn't able to go. Hopefully she tours this new project.

  • ATRL Moderator

Her Usher moment is coming. Who did she secretly get pregnant?

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just think that her voice is beyond gone at this point and she can't hold a note for dear life, so whatever music she makes it will automatically be bad, but I'm intrigued to see how a COADF 2.0 would sound by 2025 Madonna, maybe she will pull through.

Nothing that good vocal production, singing softly and smartly to fit your voice, and generous backing vocalists (see also: JLo's first three albums) can't fix!

That album changed my little gay ass when I first heard it :jonny6: stoked

52 minutes ago, Math86 said:

Im sorry but she is irrelavent in this world:( Maybe if this is sequel to Rebel Heart or even Madame X, her most fresh albums. But this?! No thx...Cant she see that she should do something like Cowboy Carter - go to the genre she didnt belona, like heavy metal, or even acting. 

LOL give me a break, Madonna was doing the electropop country thing 20 years before Beyonce. Madonna will never be irrelevant given the very fact she's the only female pop artist to still churn out new eras with the level of attention that she gets. She's still writing the story of what a popstar looks like at her age, and this next era will be no exception, especially if it's unexpectedly a hit, just like Confessions was 20 years ago and she was "irrelevant and old" at that time.

 

Also, Rebel Heart and Madame X? The lack of taste, I -- :rip:

22 minutes ago, @michael said:

I'm really sad that I was going through some personal things during the Celebration Tour so I wasn't able to go. Hopefully she tours this new project.

She will, there's no way she won't. She's made for the stage. She'll want to capitalize off of her renewed positive reputation in live performance again. I wouldn't be totally surprised if she essentially repackages the Celebration Tour into a hybrid hits / new music show though (however, dreaming she does this new album, a bunch from Confessions, and has Stuart rework 6-8 hits with new mixes like on the Confessions Tour with a final slay section like that show).

33 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Wow is the first time in a long time I'm interested in an album from her

 

confessions is one of the best dance albums ever

 

I hope she can execute properly a follow up and don't ruin the album's legacy

An album with chart run 4-135-out and 100m streams in first year will hardly ruin a legacy. No one outside pop forums will even know, let's be real :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.