Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Madonna - 'Confessions, Part 2'

Featured Replies

59 minutes ago, Math86 said:

Im sorry but she is irrelavent in this world:( Maybe if this is sequel to Rebel Heart or even Madame X, her most fresh albums. But this?! No thx...Cant she see that she should do something like Cowboy Carter - go to the genre she didnt belona, like heavy metal, or even acting. 

 

Capture-d-cran-le-2025-02-13-15-48-55.png

Edited by MP3

  • Replies 406
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

LOL give me a break, Madonna was doing the electropop country thing 20 years before Beyonce. Madonna will never be irrelevant given the very fact she's the only female pop artist to still churn out new eras with the level of attention that she gets. She's still writing the story of what a popstar looks like at her age, and this next era will be no exception, especially if it's unexpectedly a hit, just like Confessions was 20 years ago and she was "irrelevant and old" at that time.

 

Also, Rebel Heart and Madame X? The lack of taste, I -- :rip:

This is just a troll and you fell for it and got pressed lol :rip:

I have faith in Price, he's a smart guy and seems to be a good influence on her

Hopefully no filters, sunglasses or grillz. That sh*t needs to stop. 

She better do the original justice. Don't tie something to an OG as a strategic move because it is appealing to people. Do it cuz the QUALITY is there to back it up. Frankly her output since 2008 doesn't give me confidence but I am rooting for ha

3 hours ago, alexrex said:

It's so annoying when artists try to replicate what worked in the past. 

 

Nostalgia is not always nice. 

If done right Confessions so deserves a second part, it was too good and too short

i will always be perched for new Madonna music but i find this '2' trend very boring, especially when it comes to whole albums... if I wanted to listen to an album like COADF I could just listen to COADF, I don't need another version of it. that said, I have faith in her (and Price) so hopefully they cooked up something fresh. madonna has always been self-referential and that's fine but i want new music 

Edited by John Slayne

53 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Mother needs to remove those grills

If I hear them on the album I sue her 

25 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Madonna ft. Ice Spice feature dropping soon

Doechii and Chappell pls :gaylorcat2:

3 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

So it turns out we are in the same boat we were with MDNA (Orbit- ROL) and MX (Mirwais - M/AL)

 

Stuart's recent producing records are also not really promising. But then again Madonna's on a bad streak too. Did I see her wearing grillz in the video?

 

Original COADF was recorded in 2 weeks, she didn't overthink it, it was so obvious she never considered that album one of her best and in recent years she basically never acknowledged it.

 

So the fact that she is making music on the back of something that she never really liked but she thinks she needs to make it because of the fans is... confusing. I don't know how to feel. 

ngl I can't help but think about that and it scares me... I don't even dislike Madame X I think it's a great album and it would've been even better without the latin inspired musics, I think they ruin the album with that desperate attempt to hop on current trends. But Stuart really brings the best ouf of her so I'm trying to be optimistic about this one.

Get Britney on this asap

 

but wow. This was my gay awakening album in high school. I think grade 9/10. 

I think by Confessions part 2 doesn't mean it's a sequel or something, she just posted it cause she is working with Stuart again and she's hyping it, don't read too much into it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.