Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Yes, AND

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yes, AND

  1. We don't actually care. 143 was sabotaged and it's true score is in the mid 50's.
  2. True, on something like August it worked beautifully. I do agree that Taylor has a wonderful storytelling quality to her lyrics and sometimes when she is singing it is as if she reacts to something and almost ponders over it, before moving on. Eg, the way she drew out the Annnn - y - way word in one of the Midnights songs, can't remember the name. It was also a track where the high word usage worked on the bridge. I really have to revisit Midnights !!
  3. My main issue with her later work is that she simply tries to use too many words. The bridge of PT is a perfect example. She had some beautiful melodies on Midnights. Lavendar haze. I may revisit and do some covers.
  4. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Kylie NFL show was atrocious. Like she just cannot sing. Period.
  5. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    @FrederickGa @Pop Art @Xtina23 enjoy https://voca.ro/1emNTeLBWcF4 almost forgot my top fans !! @sunbathinganimal and of course @frankvert
  6. Drops tomorrow on Soundcloud, have to learn that damn bridge first ! https://voca.ro/1N0ITL4lU2X9 @suburbannature enjoy @modeblock get yo life @MissedTheTrain This is a bop !!
  7. The fact that no key changes were present.
  8. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    WONDER 15,055,030 23,288
  9. Like Any of them except Cleavland could easily be from Midnights..
  10. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I walked home the long way from Hot Mobility Sunday so I could listen to The life of a showgirl in full and I really enjoyed it. It's a fun and carefree pop album. A solid 7.5 overall.
  11. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    This Olympic anthem.
  12. Patoebt zero ie a smash. I'm bopping. Watch out for my cover @modeblock
  13. If you are experiencing overly solid turds I would recommend a visit to your doctor as you may have bowel issues.
  14. I didn't see you saying this during the 143 lashings..
  15. So are woman's world, lifetimes, Nirvana , crush, all the love. Not to mention I'm His he's mine and Olympic anthem Wonder are also on the album. 143 is very solid.
  16. Why were people calling Katys the most panned in history when it never was?
  17. She's been writing and releasing songs of this quality for years.
  18. Not a deep cut anymore. She released it as an official single with multiple remixes when it went viral. Its done well though. Still pulling 80k daily is impressive.
  19. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    On reflections Confessions 2 is really basic and crap. I only like Bizarre and one other song at the start that I can't remember now.
  20. Celine Dion currently holds the Billboard record for largest drop from 1 by a woman in the second week, from 1 to 111, with Courage. Celine broke the then record held by Madonna with Madame X, from 1 to 77. If Miley debuts at 1 with Bass Persuades, does she have the potential to best either of these marks? Considering streaming is abysmal with most of the traction coming from variants, one would have go think the potential is there. Thoughts ?
  21. I wonder will this potentially serve 1 OUT.
  22. Yes, AND replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Katy did a private show somewhere serving classy looks and soaring vocals. @KatyPrismSpirit comeback is coming.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.