Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

This is INCREDIBLE ! Are we getting another single before the year ends ? Or that's showbiz baby ?

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

This is INCREDIBLE ! Are we getting another single before the year ends ? Or that's showbiz baby ?

Next single should be in late Oct/November, likely FUFN (F U For Now)

NGL. This is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 the beat is everything and her voice sounds so sexy on this. RAYE did that with the lyrics. 

3 hours ago, abra said:

No, the second single is a completely different song.

how about you correct the title for us little jadesters then :bird:

FUFN was mentioned as the next one a lot around the time AOMD came out

Now that I've had time to sit with it, I'll admit that it sounded way better when she previewed it in that Brazilian club.

 

I thought it would be more pop than it is. I expected it to be really c-nty, like Wasabi, but some of the vocal harmonies are quite abstract, like how FKA Twigs would deliver a harmony.

 

I'm glad it's just a promo single, because it's much more experimental than how the preview sounded.

 

I'm interested to see what the "visualiser" is, because that makes it sound like it's not a big budget music video. I'm assuming it'll just be her running away from paparazzi, but hopefully it still "feels" like a music video, and isn't more of a lyric video.

 

 

Edited by Rihinvention

28 minutes ago, despy said:

how about you correct the title for us little jadesters then :bird:

FUFN was mentioned as the next one a lot around the time AOMD came out

I'd love for it to be the second single but the lyrics she teased on TikTok when asked about the second single belong to another song. Another insider around here has already confirmed that there are no plans of making FUFN a single as of yet. For now, it's Showbiz Baby as another promo track and that other song as the second single.

Her vocals are good. I can't understand what she's singing. I'll have to check out the lyrics.

damnnn this has the same c*ntiness level of Angel of My Dreams but it's so different! wow I love it, definitely not as much of a crazy warm as AoMD but so fresh and sexy :jamming:

My only one real minor 'critique' I have is that I thought the bass would be a bit heavier, the preview we got from the club in Brazil made me think the chorus in particular would pop off a bit more than it does on the studio track, but that's the only thing for me.

 

The counter ascending/descending melody and her harmonising with herself on the second verse is the highlight of the song for me. I also like that every part of the song feels like it's own hook, it's certainly not a boring song at all and it's great to see that she's still pushing the boundaries of what we thought she was capable of. I can see why maybe some people won't like it as much as AOMD, but a song like this is infinitely more interesting to me than a predictable formulaic pop song.

The way both songs released so far have hooks on hooks on hooks. If the album continues in this vein it'll be an absolute gem. The texture, the vocals, ... a pop STAR!

Jade really didn't disappoint 

We knew she was here for the gays but we didn't expect this slayage 

 

In a perfect world , she will tour next year and she will open the show with Midnight Cowboy 

i don't love it but i like it and it reconfirms my belief she was born to do this. it's cute as a promo single

Actually we already have in our hands the opener and the closer of the tour 🤣

No one is doing it like JADE. Consistently delivers A+ quality music, the other girls need to take several notes

This is AMAZING :jonny:"I'm MENTUL" love it here to show she's the new Brit pop gal

I can see why they didn't commit to calling it a "music video."

 

It was very obviously filmed on an iPhone, and not in a good way. Kind of wish they just invested in an actual videographer. Didn't even need to be full-scale director.


Even a nightclub videographer could've gotten some great shots out of that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.