Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC? ย  ย  and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

I'm kind of getting 'HMU for a good time' by Tinashe.

ย 


Is she collaborating with Channel Tres? They seem like a perfect match. If they're not, he definitely seems like he's influenced Jade's taste.

Goooood lawd JADE is our girl the beat and her voice!!!!

not as good as aomd imo but I can def see it blasting in em gay bars!!!

45b1b0afcaa3328522a4adbae4c548a164f54f93

Edited by rhettye

TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! ready for twitter to gagggg over the video!!!

She called it a visualizer so it surely isn't nearly as elaborate as the past one, but it looks like she's dancing in a fountain on the artwork.

deleted twitter... the amount of leaks this will have within the hour.ย 

Another unique song, over 3 minutes :jonny6:

ย 

oh I can't wait for this albumย 

this is everything. the perfect promo single. she just gets it and what she needs to be doing.ย 

ย 

the instrumental is super fresh but then the contrast between her silky smooth vocals and when she is riding the beat on the verses.ย :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Omg when's it out???

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/midnight-cowboy-single/1766548295

ย 

It's out in NZ, released at midnight local time.ย :katie2:

Edited by V$.

Midnight's here and it's ready to go
I'ma saddle him up, hold him down, I'ma saddle him up

ย 

groovin-bopping.gif


Ecstasy, fall into a rabbit hole
I'ma saddle him up, hold him down, I'ma saddle him up (Work, work, work, work)

ย 

groovin-bopping.gif

2 hours ago, Rihinvention said:

I'm kind of getting 'HMU for a good time' by Tinashe.

ย 


Is she collaborating with Channel Tres? They seem like a perfect match. If they're not, he definitely seems like he's influenced Jade's taste.

Manifesting a Tinashe feature, that would be a collapse.ย ย :wanda:

If 00s peak Ciara did Renaissance. The verses are brilliant.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.