Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

13 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I cannot get over how good this is. I'm probably in the minority here but I prefer this to Angel of my Dreams. 

Those that get it..get it 

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Those that get it..get it 

Because that's a true BANGER we have here.

 

Mrs Jaaaaaaade

she f*cking ateeee :jonny4: 

 

she went to renaissance tour and got an uber straight to the studio to record this song after witnessing THIQUE live :clap3:

I think my ideal rollout would be for Fantasy to drop late October, That's Showbiz, baby! to drop in Jan after the Xmas freeze as the final promo single to launch the album, which hopefully will be out by Feb at the latest, then a third proper single post-album release/or released as a single the week before/week of to take us in to the Spring 

That's Showbiz, Baby is such an amazing title for a debut album. 

Unfortunately, it didnt enter any Spotify charts in the UK... its crazy how playlists or the lack thereof influence consumption.

"Calamity Jade" is one of my favorite things to be recorded this year and I'm MAD that I had to read this thread to find out about it

 

I better not catch the sound engineer that turned the stem volune down at the gay club

 

:khalyan2:

I absolutely love this. To me she's above so many right now. It's like a mix of Breathe on My by Britney, Slow by Kylie, a bit of Renaissance with a bit of a Cowboy Carter Theme, a bit of FKA Twigs and a lot of JADE.  BRILLIANT.

How can we ensure she becomes the Global icon she deserves to be?

 

That Material released by Ms Dua would've been Top10 all over the world now

It's being added to NMF playlists on Spotify so should see a nice boost in streams tomorrow which is great. 

6 minutes ago, abra said:

Snippet of Fantasy already up on The Jade Room! Seems like we're getting this soon! Sounds lush! https://www.instagram.com/stories/thejaderoom/3465760931738825403?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXV5ZXphaWRkbmZhcA==

omg!!! this is sickening. 

52 minutes ago, abra said:

Snippet of Fantasy already up on The Jade Room! Seems like we're getting this soon! Sounds lush! https://www.instagram.com/stories/thejaderoom/3465760931738825403?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXV5ZXphaWRkbmZhcA==

I think that we will get it in 2-3 weeks. Mid October sounds good imo. It will leave some room to Midnight Cowboy to grow a little bit more and it will also give them more opportunities for promo. 

The new snippet is phenomenal, Midnight Cowboy is phenomenal, Angel of my dreams was phenomenal...Jade IS phenomenal. I am gutted for her album. 

Can we talk more about how cunty the visualizer is? Like, for a visualizer and not an actual music video, it was directed very good. I love the vibes and the whole aesthetic. Imagine what we would get if they had made an actual music video. 

1 hour ago, abra said:

Snippet of Fantasy already up on The Jade Room! Seems like we're getting this soon! Sounds lush! https://www.instagram.com/stories/thejaderoom/3465760931738825403?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXV5ZXphaWRkbmZhcA==

Oh wtf? She really is going to serve an incredibly powerful debut, isn't she? Smash after smash after smash :jonny6:

8 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

213,680 streams

Not bad at all for a surprise Wednesday release, given that she's only released one song prior to this. It'll get a really healthy boost tomorrow (as seen in Saturday's update) due to New Music Friday exposure.

 

This is such a bop and it's so addictive, I know it's not being pushed as a single but I do hope it catches a little bit of steam for her because I see this being a big club hit.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.