Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

On 9/20/2024 at 1:04 PM, abra said:

I wonder if she'll wait to announce this on Monday…

Weil hopefully, I Hope it is Not delayed again 

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

12 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Official announcement when?

I assume either Monday, or maybe she won't announce it until the day before if she's going for the ""surprise"" release..

Makes sense to release it with short notice being a promo track, should announce it tomorrow if it's not delayed since on Tuesday it'll leak.

I can't wait to bop to this in HQ, hopefully the full version is as good as the snippet we heard in Brazil

This sounds like a massive gay bop, she's going to serve us up album of the year I can feel it in my bones 

***** NCUTI?!? I'd scream if the MV was Doctor Who influenced but he's probably just a cute spoken vocal in the song. Also did someone mention this had a Renaissance influence because that snippet definitely has that moody club vibe omg :duca:

The cover art is fantastic, very different from AOMD's, it's given 00s artwork, quite blurry, very Britney, also, I had the opportunity to listen to a 1-minute snippet, we're in for another BOP girlies!!!

8 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

The cover art is fantastic, very different from AOMD's, it's given 00s artwork, quite blurry, very Britney, also, I had the opportunity to listen to a 1-minute snippet, we're in for another BOP girlies!!!

Basic bop or more experimental bop like aomd? Either way I'm ready 

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

So…. Is an announcement coming tonight? Or is she gonna do the surprise drop?

Surprise drop so no Normani stans can clown me about the streams

 

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

1 minute ago, glitch said:

Surprise drop so no Normani stans can clown me about the streams

 

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

If there's one thing that one Normani stan is going to do, it's find their way to a Little Mix thread regardless! 

14 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

Basic bop or more experimental bop like aomd? Either way I'm ready 

Not basic at all! not as experimental as AOMD but certainly very different, another song for the gays that's for sure

At this rate, it'll leak because of New Zealand before she announces it...

25 minutes ago, abra said:

At this rate, it'll leak because of New Zealand before she announces it...

Not if she doesn't release it at local time. She could release it U.K. time everywhere, potentially? 

21 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not if she doesn't release it at local time. She could release it U.K. time everywhere, potentially? 

I doubt it though… RCA never did that for Little Mix. Only single of theirs released everywhere simultaneously was Heartbreak Anthem.

1 minute ago, abra said:

I doubt it though… RCA never did that for Little Mix. Only single of theirs released everywhere simultaneously was Heartbreak Anthem.

Hmmm, Its only 7am atm in New Zealand, so there would still be time for her to announce it tomorrow morning UK time before midnight in NZ

 

Maybe either 9pm tonight or 9/10am tomorrow? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.