Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

shark_heather

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shark_heather

  1. I hope we wont get again 6 singles before the album comes out ...
  2. Whats funny is that it will stay a few weeks more 😂 Hate is really one of the best songs she ever released
  3. If I have to choose the top 5 of the album now that time has passed : Hate Like I Do Petal Big Feelings Kiss Me
  4. I still love the album and i think it had the potential to become Ariana's 2nd best album ( behind Eternal ) but it lacks some nerve I appreciate Ariana's effort to produce and I find perfect the simplicity of Hate but I just dont think it works so well on some of the other songs I still believe Hate - Petal - Like I Do could smash just like TYN - 7R - BUWYG if there were other circumstances
  5. Insane radio updates... considering how dead is the era on streaming
  6. I'm the man fits more to the chill vibe of LA and Nicole Boys and Starving Artist are gay bops but they wont do well on GP
  7. I didnt even know Petal was on radio
  8. Boys and Starving Artist are HUGE BOPS
  9. FINALLY, idk what they were waiting for
  10. Well the album is a flop , but at least it gave her one of the biggest hits of the year and of her career
  11. Where the F is Sophia , are they for real ?
  12. When is she gonna release the live album on Spotify!!!
  13. That would be insanely good
  14. But she was really not made for a group . I couldn't imagine her in Katseye And why Adela to be the villain? Sophia had worse attitude towards Manon than Adela
  15. lol whoever thinks she was kicked out ... They saw Adela's potential as solo before she even join the academy and they gave her a gift of a 2 year training to become even better
  16. Who did what to her
  17. Starving Artist is so Tate coded , what a BOP
  18. She needs to END Taylor and Ella
  19. Its crazy how she is having one of her most successful songs in one of her least successful albums All this drama regarding her appearance really did a huge damage on her success
  20. Mmm yeah you DONT have to go at that time . Cause the most of the people when they enter the park they want to go around to explore . Very few went to the queue before 17:00 . Also you dont need a diaper , you can tell the ppl around you that you go to the toilet
  21. So i went outside around 13.45 to wait at the queue and when the doors opened at 15.30 I went straight to the Pista queue and I had 2 persons infront of me at the barricade There's 2 queues for the Pista , one left and one right . The right one is direct when you enter the park ( between A and B seats ) and the left one is on the left side ( between B and C seats ) The left queue has shadow but when you enter you are not infront of the catwalk , on the right queue theres sun while you wait but that side goes direct in the area infront of the catwalk I hope this info helps [ also prepare to run ]
  22. Yeah I was surrounded by Spanish and Latin Americans only in the pit and 70% of them haven't dance / sing / cheer a bit even though almost all the songs were Spanish and its impossible not to know at least the half Also at the end of the songs there was silence , especially from the seated sections Ive never experienced smth like that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.