Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

For the love of god when is her album coming out? This is just too good I need more :jonny5:

 

Also, not this visualizer being better than a lot of mpg actual music videos :bloo:

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

Well damn, she's 2/2 with this. Incoming AOTY 2025 I fear. 

 

:xtinass:

15 minutes ago, abra said:

To those who've listened to Fantasy, do you think it's a smart choice as a single? I've read someone not agreeing with it saying it's just a good album track that's disco.

It's cute but definitely her safest and least experimental song yet. Very Jessie Ware.

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's cute but definitely her safest and least experimental song yet. Very Jessie Ware.

Hmm... I guess the label wanted to play it safe for the second single after Angel... I hope it does well commercially for her. At this point I just want the full album to listen to the whole thing. I'd love for it to be released on January.

Okay so the preview is extremely strange lol. Wasnt expecting a rap talking bit central cee vibe lol :biblio:

1 hour ago, abra said:

To those who've listened to Fantasy, do you think it's a smart choice as a single? I've read someone not agreeing with it saying it's just a good album track that's disco.

It's my fav from the album :rip:

15 minutes ago, headztrong said:

It's my fav from the album :rip:

That's great to hear! I guess it's good for her to pander to the GP a bit.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

:jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

 

MISS JADE

 

siwydfetvsAXNIOPGJVSHBLCVM,Ù

 

THIS IS KUNTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

sf

çeĝpdisdvbk nzù

Feeling Yourself GIFs | Tenor

 

This is a perfect promo single. It also solidifies that this is a well thought out and planned era, where everything connects and makes sense together.

 

that's exciting for little gay people like us! 

I hope it's a hit for her but I'm very upset that this is a miss for me.

It's absolutely a bop but I'd be lying if I said i didn't have issue with the vocal mixing. It's very hard to discern what she's saying in this and her vocals get incredibly overwhelmed by the production during a lot of the track 

She is 2/2 for me.

I have liked everything she is doing. Such a solid debut (so far).

 

5 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

I hope it's a hit for her but I'm very upset that this is a miss for me.

It's not a single so I doubt it'll be a hit.

85 plays later I still cannot get into that god awful spoken word intro / outro... makes my skin crawl every time

i feel like this is gonna give worse results than AOMD, like lower streams for sure.

This is really great, her mind needs to be studied

 

And with all the talk about the upcoming songs omg she's really gonna serve of the best post-girlgroups solo albums isn't she

This is so good

 

like I was worried from the renaissance comparisons that she wouldn't be able to measure up, but girlie said beyonce hold my beer and went there

14 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

i feel like this is gonna give worse results than AOMD, like lower streams for sure.

well yes, it's a promo single

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.