Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

Actually, maybe it wasn't filmed on an iPhone…in any case, I feel like the video could have been shot better.

I remember reading somewhere weeks ago there were lyrics

 

"Im an editor, call me Ms. Wintour"

 

but at the end it is

 

"Im an editor, call me Mr. Ennigful

 

Nice little detail, I wonder if she changed it or was it originally like that.

Just now, headztrong said:


:wanda:

so its not that track she already teased?

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

so its not that track she already teased?

No, that track will also be released as a promo single at some point though!

So I gather that so far we have "Angel", "Midnight Cowboy", "Fantasy", "That's Showbiz Baby" and "FU" for the album?

I love the clip and i appreciate the effort

Also the nipples 😍 👏👏👏👏👏👏

So is the second single called "Fantasy"? 
 

That would fit the lyric "bring all that freaky sh*t to life" 

She ate that visualiser up btw, considering it was basically a glorified lyric video I appreciated the production value and effort that went in to it. A lot of artists simply wouldn't have bothered at all. 

Listened with zero expectations after seeing a lot of twitter comments of this being disappointing but it's actually good. 

So, is this song just a promo single, right? I can't wait for the next single!

 

I liked it!

53 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Listened with zero expectations after seeing a lot of twitter comments of this being disappointing but it's actually good. 

really? everyone has been praising this on my tl...

 

OT = just woke up.... and this if incredible. so excited for this album. 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

So is the second single called "Fantasy"? 
 

That would fit the lyric "bring all that freaky sh*t to life" 

Yes 

 

2 hours ago, headztrong said:


:wanda:

isn't FUFN the 2nd single? to me "fantasy" part might just be due to it being in the lyrics of Midnight Cowboy  

To those who've listened to Fantasy, do you think it's a smart choice as a single? I've read someone not agreeing with it saying it's just a good album track that's disco.

Wow - she's about to release album of the year and to become one of the most interesting popstars around. What an original bop!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.