Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

how is the album guys? I'm a MASSIVE fan of trance and Ray of Light, so is it worth a listen?
ย 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this eraโ€ฆ like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

how is the album guys? I'm a MASSIVE fan of trance and Ray of Light, so is it worth a listen?
ย 

Give it a listen.

having slept on it and listened multiple times, I have come around to this album. she always does 100% her own thing so sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. I stand by this being her weakest long from project so far, but given her standard, that means its still well and beyond than most records coming out these days.

ย 

a bit of ranking just for fun:

ย 

levitated:

Eusexua

Girl Feels Good

Keep It, Hold It

Striptease

24hr Dog

ย 

slay:

Drums of Death

Sticky

Wanderlust

ย 

okay work:

Perfect Stranger

Room of Fools

ย 

I dont even know what to say:

Childlike Things

17 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Why is there no presence for this album on Apple Music? It's buried beneath 12 other new releases todayย :rip:

what I don't get is why apple music chose RIGHT NOW to finally give her "essential albums" on her page only to make them her two other albumsย :tornado:ย I know some people might say that it makes sense for people just now finding out about her through Eusexua's fresh release, but I think it's a wrong move considering that this is a monumental project and a likely contender to actually be considered an essential project of hers byโ€ฆ very soon from now. like this still will be deserving of Brat treatment by the summer and I can see this expanding her audience in a lot of new ways. so idk. I think they should update the "essential albums" thing at the end of the calendar year instead of right when a new project is dropped. it deserves time to marinate with audiences rather than be buried underneath Magdalene and LP1 IMOย :penguin:

anyway here's my current tea ranking! mothaf*cka it's TRUUUUE

ย 

Room of Fools

24hr Dog

Girl Feels Good

Perfect Stranger

Eusexua

Childlike Things

Drums of Death

Striptease

Keep It, Hold It

Wanderlust

Sticky

ย 

it's not that I don't like Sticky, it's still just feeling like a grower to me! it's gorgeous not just as striking as other tracks, but it's certainly already growing a bit:clap3:

yeah I'm really falling in love with 24hr Dog, I think it's truly the Pendulum of this album like I was hoping it'd beย :wave:ย Room of Fools will probably always be in my top 3, but 24hr Dog is more subtle in its magnetism and it's soooo beautiful I can't get over it!!

  1. Eusexua - 9/10
  2. Girl Feels Good - 10/10
  3. Perfect Stranger - 9/10
  4. Drums of Death - 10/10
  5. Room of Fools - 10/10
  6. Sticky - 10/10
  7. Keep it, Hold it - 9/10
  8. Childlike Things - 8/10
  9. Striptease - 11/10
  10. 24hr Dog - 10/10
  11. Wanderlust - 9/10

my ranking on day 2

ย 

GOD tier

Sticky

Girl Feels Good

Room Of Fools

Keep It, Hold It

Eusexua

Wanderlust

ย 

9/10s

Striptease

Perfect Stranger

Childlike Things

ย 

8/10s

24 Hr Dog

Drums of Death

I want to drink this whole album and constantly feel it inside me it's so good

8 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Not room of fools being a hot bjork mess. Might need to revive my "bjork sucks, why?" Thread.

The way i hit "Show this post" to this because curiosity got the best of me, but instead i have to read this sh*t?!

ย 

CHOP!

ย 

chappell-chappell-roan.gif

Title track is her best song ever followed by Girl Feels Good.

this album is for me, way moreso than her previous bodies of work.

That one user is really not dealing well with the fact this is an amazing 3rd studio album, which is difficult to get, not everyone has that to their credit โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ”‹

10s across the board, except khialike things...ย :kitty:

should have been replaced by supernice or 4am

Edited by RideOrDie

14 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

ROF sure does click, queen โ€“ here are a few thoughts after 5 full listens:

1. Eusexua: absolutely love / listen to every single day. We still NEED an extended version; the blue balls when the song ends so soon after it builds, ugh!

2. GFG: gagged, definitely one of the catchiest / most memorable. I wish the outro went a little harder, though? The song builds nicely but doesn't quite pay off to me

3. PS: same as title track, we need that outro for longer methinks. Such a bop

4. DOD: nothing else to say โ€“ this song makes even me feel sexy, and that's saying something. Let me grab my chair

5. ROF: the vocals do seem very low quality / rough to me? The instrumental is just so good, this song has def grown on me over time

6. Sticky: probably my second least favorite, not super memorable to me yet but I do definitely like it and like where it goes. It'll grow for sure, but similar to some other (few!) tracks on LP1, MAG and CAPRI, it's a song I'll def listen to in context of the album but not as its own thing (probably)

7. KIHI: this one started out strong and is just getting better and better to me. I wish we got the beat drop even longer, omg โ€“ such a MAG-esque song, too btw. Def in my top 5

8. CT: I already said I think it's a very, very strange choice to have North on this โ€“ and in Japanese? I need her to talk about this cuz I'm NOT getting it. I also missed the production from the snippet a few years ago. This is good but probably my least favorite โ€“ which is a bummer cuz I think I was the biggest proponent of this song making it Lol just kinda a very lazy, throwaway song, which she's absolutely never been guilty of

9. Striptease: gagged beyond belief, this could definitely be my favorite. The vocals, the melodrama, the verses/pre-choruses, the instrumental. Everything is so dramatic and huge. My only complain is when the chorus speeds up at the end it's so quiet. I don't get that choice, it should have exploded but it didn't?

10. 24hr: there's something so melancholy about this one in sound . . but that's not a critique? I think this is an example of vocal effects done so, so well โ€“ unlike:

11. Wanderlust: the chorus's raw vocals are immaculate โ€“ literally stunned โ€“ but the second verse has a ridiculous and unnecessary amount of effect? It's tasteless and way too much โ€“ I don't understand why she took away from her lovely voice. Otherwise, though, I love this song and it does make me cry a little. The chorus is so powerful.

All-in-all, while it's not always what I expected, I think this is such a great album and hugely worthy addition to her holy discography. It definitely can't top MAGGIE โ€“ and doesn't have higher highs than LP1 โ€“ but I really, really like it, and know this alum will be getting plays for me for years to come. She did THAT!

ย 

How has the album aged with you? :alexz:

It's aging like fine wine honestly, the more I listen the more intricacies I discover along the way and fall in love with in pretty much every single track!
ย 

The mixing in some places can throw you off but with time it's like ah I understand why this is being mixed in this particular way to highlight a particular sound, beat, or emotion.
ย 

I love magdalene, but it's replayability value suffers because it is SO heavy and very mood dependent. It will always be her best record in terms of lyricism and cohesion though.ย 

ย 

I've always been a melissa/lp1 girl at heart, so this album was really what I was waiting for from Twigs, it feels like this is a perfect cumulation of those projects!

ย 

Her catalogue is really insane if we think about it and her consistency is placing her alongside some of the alt pop greats already!!

  1. Eusexuaย - 10/10
  2. Girl Feels Good - 9/10
  3. Perfect Stranger - 10/10
  4. Drums of Death - 10/10
  5. Room of Foolsย - 10/10
  6. Sticky - 9/10
  7. Keep it, Hold it - 9/10
  8. Childlike Things - 8/10
  9. Striptease - 10/10
  10. 24hr Dog - 10/10
  11. Wanderlust - 9/10

striptease became a favourite after the music video, completely get the lyrics now and they're so raw omg

  1. Eusexua - 9/10
  2. Girl Feels Good - 10/10
  3. Perfect Stranger - 8/10
  4. Drums of Death - 7/10
  5. Room of Fools - 9/10
  6. Sticky - 8/10
  7. Keep it, Hold it - 9/10
  8. Childlike Things - 7/10
  9. Striptease - 10/10
  10. 24hr Dog - 9/10
  11. Wanderlust - 10/10

Absolutely brilliant

30 minutes ago, masochizm said:

It's aging like fine wine honestly

It's been out for 48 hoursย 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

ย 

It's been out for 48 hoursย 

i heard the album several times before release, campeloย 

Childlike Things goes off when you don't have miserable twinks in your ear screaming for the guillotine

ย 

:clack:

I love all of her projects but I think this is the first one that really has replay value for me.

ย 

Eusexua 10/10

Girl Feels Good 10/10

Perfect Stranger 10/10

Drums Of Death 8.5/10

Room Of Fools 10/10

Sticky 10/10

Keep It, Hold It 9.5/10

Childlike Things 9/10

Striptease 100/10

24hr Dog 9/10

Wanderlust 8/10

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.