Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, yassskween said:

the worst song

This. It's like she heardย I Think About It All the Time, wanted to make a song like that for herself and came up with a corny ballad.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this eraโ€ฆ like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I LOVE this album, every song is great, that being said despite it being a 10/10 for what it is, I'm still a little hung up over what it isn't.ย I thought it would lean a little further into trance/acid house/dance based on how she described it, when really she just used those textures on all the songs when over half of them are quite slow.

ย 

I hope the deluxe gives us more high BPM bops like Room of Fools/Drums of Death because she does it SO well.ย 
ย 

Top 5:

Room of Fools

Drums of Death

Girl Feels Good

Wanderlust (already underrated)

24hr Dog

Edited by HeavyMetalAur๏ปฟ๏ปฟa

I also do agree about WONDERLUST ย being by far the worst song.

ย 

at least P. Stranger has that last minute to redeem itself!ย 

ย 

spacer.png

This sounding absolutely delicious immaculate fantastic incredible on vinyl

ย 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, yassskween said:

the worst song

Her worst closer by a long shotย :rip:

We could've had a reflection of Magdalene having Mirrored Heart / Daybed / Cellophane to close off the album as a trio of increasingly quieter but emotionally powerful songs in Striptease / 24hr Dog but then Wanderlust brings that energy to a screeching halt :rip:

Striptease is kind of one of her best songs ever, isn't it?ย :jonny4:it hits the right spot between her experimental streak and her poppier stuff.ย 

LBER would've been the only acceptable choice for a closing track

5 hours ago, Invader said:

Did all the songs from that Valentino event make it on the album?ย 

no. we still don't have heaven and feel love

  • Popular Post

Imagine disliking Wanderlust :laugh:

ย 

Poor things

I love the record and I've always thought Twigs was an artist for the people type, but that Childlike Things song with Kim Kardashian and Kanye's child is very off putting. Why does she associate with them

Wanderlust, Childlike Things and Keep It Hold It are my bottom 3 for now. I'm seeing a lot of love for KIHI but I haven't connected with it as much.

IM STRIPPING MY HEART
TILL MY PAIN DISAPPEARS
OPENING ME
OPENING ME FEELS LIKE A STRIPTEASE

britney-crying-midnightfades.gif

I love this so much, I wasn't sure what to expect because all three singles took some time for me but when listening to the album as a whole I am blown awayโ€ฆ

ย 

I think my favourites are: Room of Fools, Sticky and Striptease

ย 

ย 

  1. Eusexua - 10/10
  2. Girl Feels Good - 10/10
  3. Perfect Stranger - 7/10
  4. Drums of Death - 10/10
  5. Room of Fools - 10/10
  6. Sticky - 10/10
  7. Keep it, Hold it - 10/10
  8. Childlike Things - 5/10
  9. Striptease - 10/10
  10. 24hr Dog - 10/10
  11. Wanderlust - 6/10

ย 

Outside of a few tracks that don't work on me, this album is a masterpiece and definitely her best. 10/10, instant classic

ย 

okay, now that I have had the time to properly digest this, I'm comfortable saying that this is my favourite twigs project

ย 

EUSEXUA > Maggie > LP1 > Melissa > EP2 > EP1 > Capriflops

ย 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

ย 

  1. Eusexua - 10/10
  2. Girl Feels Good - 10/10
  3. Perfect Stranger - 10/10
  4. Drums of Death - 10/10
  5. Room of Fools - 10/10
  6. Sticky - 9/10
  7. Keep it, Hold it - 10/10
  8. Childlike Things - 10/10
  9. Striptease - 10/10
  10. 24hr Dog - 8/10
  11. Wanderlust - 7/10
11 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I love caprisons....

Period! I can't imagine disliking it. Like... :deadbanana2:

ย 

CT growing on me too ddd it's def the worst one but whatever. Every album has 1 song I don't totally care about but still am fine with (Closer, daybed, Lightbeamers, CT).ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.