Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

think my top 3 of new tracks after a couple listens is:

 

1. striptease

2. room of fools

3. keep it, hold it

Edited by ariesgroove

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

This is incredible. Like, 10/10 home run incredible. 

My only complaint about this album is that Sticky (which I adore) ends so abruptly. The Body Is Art performance extended outro is superior.

11 hours ago, flower moon said:

shes kinda getting eaten up on tiktok for childlike things :skull:

I thought this one would go viral

 

:suburban:

It's true, I'm just this way for you
I bend more than what I thought was possible
Me, in shapes to make you pleased
It eases up my mind
And helps me leave my power behind

 

825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated825861596827877376.webp?size=96&animated

The 1-2-3-4-5 punch with the first five tracks on this album is :eek: FKA u did THAT

Oh and she was SO in her Ray of Light and late 90s Bjork bag with this one 

Also Childlike Things is a BOPPP, idc what y'all say

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Wanderlust is a SKIP but that's how most albums are, the last song is always underwhelming 

SERIOUSLY? That's one of my fave tracks of the album. I have GOOSEBUMPS listening it. 

At the same time, I'm a sucker for harmonies and melodies and she rlly gets into it during the chorus

Edited by Blackout2006

Girl Feels Good feels so much like Candy Perfume Girl and Swim

Edited by Blackout2006

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Wanderlust is a SKIP

yup! i can't get into it so like it's actually great it's at the end :suburban:

She had quite an insightful interview about the album on this podcast!

 

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

yup! i can't get into it so like it's actually great it's at the end :suburban:

Mirrored Heart remains her go-to organic ballad excellence moment. :suburban:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She had quite an insightful interview about the album on this podcast!

 

The way she mentioned the song "Perfectly" twice now and the album wasn't even out when she recorded those podcasts nn

Girl Feels good is so…. :jonny5: She really took Madge's ray of light nachos and added in an extra pinch of cvnt, omfjfjfjd so good

40 minutes ago, mathekr said:

The way she mentioned the song "Perfectly" twice now and the album wasn't even out when she recorded those podcasts nn

Probably an alt title for something :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Forestboy said:

Probably an alt title for something :gaycat4:

She said in another podcast that it's on the deluxe :gaycat1:

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

As expected king we have the same top 4

😍😍😍 I wasn't the biggest fan of striptease a few years ago tbh but it clicked and I caught up with y'all finally :alexz:

 

What are your bottom 1-2ish??

Wait what happened to the deepfake. She was really just saying any **** huh :skull:

Striptease, wow :gaycat2:

 

I saw the video pop up and immediately loved it. This is my first full fka album and I'm very impressed. Not me tearing up during 24hr :rip:

 

Sticky and Perfect Stranger are the other standouts 

I legitimately can't pick my top songs off the album. It's hard enough to even pick one favorite, but I think I would go with Striptease. Maybe it's because I'm a little drunk, but I am emotional thinking about the amount of amazing work this woman has given us over the years :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.