Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

konnichiwa
watashi no namae wa nōsu-chan
kariforunia kara tōkyō
Iesu-sama ō-sama (ah-ah)
kami-sama shōsan (ah-ah)
Iesu wa yuiitsu no shin no kami

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

Omg

Girl Feels Good is really giving Ray of Light :jonny5: the Aquamarineprint

Edited by bestfiction

17 minutes ago, masochizm said:

perched for your thoughts, hope room of fools ends up clicking hehe 

ROF sure does click, queen – here are a few thoughts after 5 full listens:

1. Eusexua: absolutely love / listen to every single day. We still NEED an extended version; the blue balls when the song ends so soon after it builds, ugh!

2. GFG: gagged, definitely one of the catchiest / most memorable. I wish the outro went a little harder, though? The song builds nicely but doesn't quite pay off to me

3. PS: same as title track, we need that outro for longer methinks. Such a bop

4. DOD: nothing else to say – this song makes even me feel sexy, and that's saying something. Let me grab my chair

5. ROF: the vocals do seem very low quality / rough to me? The instrumental is just so good, this song has def grown on me over time

6. Sticky: probably my second least favorite, not super memorable to me yet but I do definitely like it and like where it goes. It'll grow for sure, but similar to some other (few!) tracks on LP1, MAG and CAPRI, it's a song I'll def listen to in context of the album but not as its own thing (probably)

7. KIHI: this one started out strong and is just getting better and better to me. I wish we got the beat drop even longer, omg – such a MAG-esque song, too btw. Def in my top 5

8. CT: I already said I think it's a very, very strange choice to have North on this – and in Japanese? I need her to talk about this cuz I'm NOT getting it. I also missed the production from the snippet a few years ago. This is good but probably my least favorite – which is a bummer cuz I think I was the biggest proponent of this song making it Lol just kinda a very lazy, throwaway song, which she's absolutely never been guilty of

9. Striptease: gagged beyond belief, this could definitely be my favorite. The vocals, the melodrama, the verses/pre-choruses, the instrumental. Everything is so dramatic and huge. My only complain is when the chorus speeds up at the end it's so quiet. I don't get that choice, it should have exploded but it didn't?

10. 24hr: there's something so melancholy about this one in sound . . but that's not a critique? I think this is an example of vocal effects done so, so well – unlike:

11. Wanderlust: the chorus's raw vocals are immaculate – literally stunned – but the second verse has a ridiculous and unnecessary amount of effect? It's tasteless and way too much – I don't understand why she took away from her lovely voice. Otherwise, though, I love this song and it does make me cry a little. The chorus is so powerful.

All-in-all, while it's not always what I expected, I think this is such a great album and hugely worthy addition to her holy discography. It definitely can't top MAGGIE – and doesn't have higher highs than LP1 – but I really, really like it, and know this alum will be getting plays for me for years to come. She did THAT!

 

How has the album aged with you? :alexz:

17 minutes ago, masochizm said:

perched for your thoughts, hope room of fools ends up clicking hehe 

ROF sure does click, queen – here are a few thoughts after 5 full listens:

1. Eusexua: absolutely love / listen to every single day. We still NEED an extended version; the blue balls when the song ends so soon after it builds, ugh!

2. GFG: gagged, definitely one of the catchiest / most memorable. I wish the outro went a little harder, though? The song builds nicely but doesn't quite pay off to me

3. PS: same as title track, we need that outro for longer methinks. Such a bop

4. DOD: nothing else to say – this song makes even me feel sexy, and that's saying something. Let me grab my chair

5. ROF: the vocals do seem very low quality / rough to me? The instrumental is just so good, this song has def grown on me over time

6. Sticky: probably my second least favorite, not super memorable to me yet but I do definitely like it and like where it goes. It'll grow for sure, but similar to some other (few!) tracks on LP1, MAG and CAPRI, it's a song I'll def listen to in context of the album but not as its own thing (probably)

7. KIHI: this one started out strong and is just getting better and better to me. I wish we got the beat drop even longer, omg – such a MAG-esque song, too btw. Def in my top 5

8. CT: I already said I think it's a very, very strange choice to have North on this – and in Japanese? I need her to talk about this cuz I'm NOT getting it. I also missed the production from the snippet a few years ago. This is good but probably my least favorite – which is a bummer cuz I think I was the biggest proponent of this song making it Lol just kinda a very lazy, throwaway song, which she's absolutely never been guilty of

9. Striptease: gagged beyond belief, this could definitely be my favorite. The vocals, the melodrama, the verses/pre-choruses, the instrumental. Everything is so dramatic and huge. My only complain is when the chorus speeds up at the end it's so quiet. I don't get that choice, it should have exploded but it didn't?

10. 24hr: there's something so melancholy about this one in sound . . but that's not a critique? I think this is an example of vocal effects done so, so well – unlike:

11. Wanderlust: the chorus's raw vocals are immaculate – literally stunned – but the second verse has a ridiculous and unnecessary amount of effect? It's tasteless and way too much – I don't understand why she took away from her lovely voice. Otherwise, though, I love this song and it does make me cry a little. The chorus is so powerful.

All-in-all, while it's not always what I expected, I think this is such a great album and hugely worthy addition to her holy discography. It definitely can't top MAGGIE – and doesn't have higher highs than LP1 – but I really, really like it, and know this alum will be getting plays for me for years to come. She did THAT!

 

How has the album aged with you? :alexz:

24 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

How has the album aged with you? :alexz:

Girl... The album was only released about 12 hours ago in NZ. What do you mean with "how has the album aged with you"? :dancehall2:

It is brand new

Hmm, my first listen doesn't blow me away

But I'm very tired... I'll try again tomorrow

 

Girl Feels Good and Perfect Stranger =top2

Not a single miss on the album

 

Spoiler

Though I found Childish Things grating at first, but it has grown on me

 

  • ATRL Moderator

Girl Feels Good might be her best song ever 

The way ATRL gays annually yearn for any pop girls to recreate Ray of Light. Then Twigs said, "Watch this!" and dragged William Orbit's soul into the recording booth and made Girl Feels Good

 

I have ascended

 

fxk3p2p4ONzkFoM2FM.webp

5 hours ago, Scandalous said:

maybe it's just because of the music video but I feel like Drums of Death would've worked better as track 1 with Eusexua as track 2. It feels disjointed after Perfect stranger

I kind of like the whiplash lol

Im just halfway but wow, I'm loving the 90s throwback sound. 

 

Songs like "Girls Feel Good" and "Room of Fools" sound as songs from Madonna's Ray of Light and Kylie's Impossible Princess but as if they were produced by Björk. 

 

 

All the Childlike Things hate isn't sitting well in my soul

 

Arguably the biggest bop on the album and is tugging at Room of Fools's top 3 songs wig for me.

9 hours ago, Hex said:

The North West inclusion is actually really throwing me off. Twigs whole thing is being some queer friendly, art ho goddess and then has a child conceived by two of the most evil, republican, disgusting human beings on here? Immediately I'm questioning her true morals and side eyeing...

 

Edit: yeah learning now she's saying "Jesus is the only true god" and stuff... yeah this album is not gonna be supported by me. I guess I'm too woke but like... why did you invite a N*zi's 11 year old daughter to preach about Jesus on your album? Very uncomfortable. 

Sometimes I think you guys just need to delete the song and move along, the severe reaction to this is really unnerving.

 

Like… North is 11 years old. I think everyone was just having a little fun. 

 

spacer.png

So many japanese artists omg... And she chose North West? 

 

Rina Sawayama would've ate. 

Wednesday Campanella even more... 

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

So many japanese artists omg... And she chose North West? 

 

Rina Sawayama would've ate. 

Wednesday Campanella even more... 

The song is called Childlike Things. North West is a child. It's a bop!

Striptease MV oh lord, she's never dropped a bad visual, what a stunning addition yet again

10 minutes ago, americanlife said:

The song is called Childlike Things. North West is a child. It's a bop!

It's a title, just that.

49 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Striptease vid

 

 

Oooh the Nashe print

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.