Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Thin White Duke

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thin White Duke

  1. I only heard Patient Zero and Cleveland and honestly they are much better then most of the main album with the exception of maybe Opalite and The Fate... I think my one major dislike is how bland the production feels. The little country twinkles here and there are cute but this needed more live/band instrumentation imo
  2. Their best album. And I'll fight with that take
  3. Amazing video but my issue with this song is the same as the last one. I don't even hate the repetitive talk-singing, if pulled off it would sound cool. Something about Troye's voice sounds non committed and off to me which is especially annoying considering he clearly has the vision
  4. Yeah, I'm on Burning Heart and so far I'm really enjoying this. After All and On Wires sound even better in context. Blue Skies is magical and Burning Heart is just an immaculate song. Love love love
  5. New Zealand must be the country with the biggest gay population ever at this point. I'm unfortunately unable to get out of the bounds of Europe but we can wait a few hours
  6. I just hope people remember her at this point. It's kind of insane how her legacy has been erased. The Velvet Rope alone is one of the definitive 90s albums for me, no Jackson family member came close to that perfection and I'll die on that hill.
  7. This absolute legend. Rest In Peace. Her "I Will Always Love you" will be forever with me.
  8. Thin White Duke replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Chromatica is a really good house infused pop record and I'm tired of us pretending it isn't. There are some God-tier Gaga songs on there - Alice, RoM, 911. It just lacks some Gaga-isms I feel like.
  9. Don't get a monogamous boyfriend. I ain't exactly one to kink shame, but some deserve it. Get a grip, you're more then your dick
  10. I never got reputation tbh, even Lover was much better (excluding ME, but we all agree on that). It was folklore when she truly stopped the world.
  11. Change the title to "Gaga to end animal testing" thank you
  12. Yeah, you might hate her, but she's always had an abundance of star power and I'm not even a fan I'm convinced that in like 10-15 years she'll have a The Substance moment and actually win an Oscar for it bookmark IT
  13. I get what they're going for but it doesn't work. The "that girl, that girl" hooks works but the spoken word verses don't carry at all - the lyrics are awkward and the tone seems off.
  14. She's so good at writing a good pop song, it's insane.
  15. Yeah, I'm sorry, but all the high and mighty talking about how it's non of our business are full of ****. I'm not one to go off about women's bodies and being offensive but everything has limits.There's like a millions of little girls following Ariana and this is not ok. I won't pretend to know how much awareness Ariana has over her condition but I KNOW her team knows exactly what they are doing and it's sick. I hope she gets the help that she needs and lives a long and happy, healthy life.
  16. Never an excuse, **** this ****. Real artists can turn out some amazing stuff with a very limited budget and they're forced to do it often. Hire artists.
  17. First of all - how can you not know how to wash your own ass what Now why the **** would you ever ******* say that.
  18. I grew up without social media and, for the first formative years, without a computer in general. One of the few perks of being born in the late 90s in rural Eastern Europe, I guess. It's certainly a complicated issue - I see the benefits of a ban but at the same time: That's a strong point there. Social media and access to foreign and international media and forums was one of the reasons I didn't end up completely hating myself as a little gay kid. In a perfect world I would love for kids and teens to be able to enjoy life without the pressure of a social media presence and a life where they will be supported, careless and loved, but that's not the world we live in unfortunately.
  19. Girl, you pulled this one out of your ass and you know that
  20. I mean, she was kind of out of it before/during/after ARTPOP, understandably. That being said, it's when I really became a fan and I will forever have a soft spot for it. The amount of ambition during that era will never be replicated by a main pop girl and I'm 100% convinced in that, people's relationship with pop culture is way too sterile these days for that. From working with people like Bob Wilson, Abramovic, that Swine performance - there was so much untapped potential there and it was all so bold that I gotta respect it.
  21. Vaping is lame. Smoke a cigarette, you cowards
  22. The song's nice, This and bandaids are her best work in a long long time. Not sure about the video though, it seems a bit confused and too on the nose.
  23. Now this is just pop excellence. She really can't miss.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.