Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

My20sBlues

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by My20sBlues

  1. Both singles suck but I'm still looking forward
  2. The only problem I have with the album is the sequencing; Brainrot feels more like a "beginning track" than a "last track." I don't know if you understand what I mean.
  3. Ready to uplift Tinashe today?
  4. The concept of a song produced by Arca remixed by Arca
  5. 28/5 flip could have been on the original version of the album
  6. There's nothing like Melatonin on the rest of the album
  7. Empty Stadium is a career highlight
  8. I need more Tinashe x Arca
  9. Yeah, this makes more sense
  10. I hate the comparisons people make between her and Twigs, but I can't help but hear "lightbeamers" every time I hear "Flashbacks."
  11. This is waaaaaay different from what I expected
  12. ARCASHE!!
  13. She is so beautiful
  14. Crash Out is the best single so far
  15. is this her magnus opus?
  16. I just want to know if this is her magnum opus, because I've loved all the songs she's released and I can't imagine the rest being a disappointment.
  17. Not sure about the full album but "die for my art with a lonely heart" is an important banger
  18. WAIT Autobahn is GROWING
  19. Like a Cherry is so cute, mi fav from the deluxe
  20. Ugh, I missed her perfect ballads
  21. I don't think this whole "opposite album" thing will work, sorry.
  22. im not crazy about the album coz for me its a little generic, the EP is better, but there are a really great couple of hits

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.