Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

That ending of the Striptease video is such a cool return to the freakiness of her old eras. Loved it.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

Does anybody know what she says in the Room Of Fools outro? Is it just mumbling or another language 😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Does anybody know what she says in the Room Of Fools outro? Is it just mumbling or another language 😭😭😭

it's gibberish (björk trademark)

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Does anybody know what she says in the Room Of Fools outro? Is it just mumbling or another language 😭😭😭

Alsemancheic language

GiFwE9fWkAMCKtU?format=jpg&name=small

 

ajdhskgshja

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

i havent heard ppl talk about the seamless transition from keep it hold it to childlike things

2 hours ago, masochizm said:

It's aging like fine wine honestly, the more I listen the more intricacies I discover along the way and fall in love with in pretty much every single track!
 

The mixing in some places can throw you off but with time it's like ah I understand why this is being mixed in this particular way to highlight a particular sound, beat, or emotion.
 

I love magdalene, but it's replayability value suffers because it is SO heavy and very mood dependent. It will always be her best record in terms of lyricism and cohesion though. 

 

I've always been a melissa/lp1 girl at heart, so this album was really what I was waiting for from Twigs, it feels like this is a perfect cumulation of those projects!

 

Her catalogue is really insane if we think about it and her consistency is placing her alongside some of the alt pop greats already!!

:flame: love and totally agree. She's something else. Glad you're loving it too

supreme tier: eusexua, 24hr dog, striptease

super great tier: girl feels good, keep it hold it, wanderlust

great tier: room of fools, drums of death, sticky

very good tier: perfect stranger

ok tier: childlike things

 

period

My ranking

 

GOD-TIER

The entire album.

 

That's the truth. No skips. 

27 minutes ago, moonllum said:

My ranking

 

GOD-TIER

The entire album.

 

That's the truth. No skips. 

That's a big fat lie. 

1 minute ago, Forestboy said:

That's a big fat lie. 

I'm so sorry if you have to skip one of these masterpieces

Eusexua

Girl Feels Good

Keep It, Hold It

Striptease

 

Top 4 :alexz:

 

Title track still might be my very favorite. Infectious

6 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I'm so sorry if you have to skip one of these masterpieces

When one includes a nepo baby butchering japanese, it's not a masterpiece i'm afraid xoxo

Childlike Things is so much fun sh*t I might be obsessed with it now! it might end up in my top 3 with Room of Fools and 24hr Dog :tornado:

 

it's giving 99¢-era Santigold mashed up with The Golden Echo-era Kimbra! those who get it, simply get it

demi-fat.gif

Yeah this is incredible beyond belief. On my second listen I was able to hear some little details in production that makes all the difference, this album on some good headphones is a truly transcendental experience.

 

I'm so happy that this long ass rollout was worth it, she's just on another level.

 

Striptease is already a career defining single, one of the best of her whole career and Girl Feels Good/Room of Fools... HEAVENLY

I'm trying hard to not get ahead of myself, but I might like this even more than Magdalene, which I didn't think was possible. As the user above mentioned, maybe it's the replay factor that is influencing my opinion. We'll see in a few weeks/months, but my god... there is no artist like her. I've never listened to a body of work of hers that I didn't love. Even Caprisongs was stellar for a mixtape.

On 1/18/2025 at 3:06 PM, My20sBlues said:

I'm beginning to suspect this will be Twigs' first work to not achieve BNM status, I hope I'm wrong. :ryan3:

:khalyan:

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Does anybody know what she says in the Room Of Fools outro? Is it just mumbling or another language 😭😭😭

This 100% Kate bush sensual world with the Bulgarian chants 

2 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Eusexua

Girl Feels Good

Keep It, Hold It

Striptease

 

Top 4 :alexz:

 

Title track still might be my very favorite. Infectious

As expected king we have the same top 4

Wanderlust is a SKIP but that's how most albums are, the last song is always underwhelming 

 

Everything else is 7/10 at worst, but most are in the 9/10 or 10/10 range

so she wrote Childlike Things when she was 13.... a WUNDERKIND :jonny:

57 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

not my bf having childlike things in his top 3 :deadbanana4:  lmaoo 

omg, taste :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.