Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

Agree with whoever said the mixing on Room of Fools sounds unfinished and "hollow." Odd choice since twigs is so meticulous about production and it always shows, but yeah that one is giving demo.

 

Anyone not feeling the POWER she put into Wanderlust needs to give their ears a good cleaning and try again :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Agree with whoever said the mixing on Room of Fools sounds unfinished and "hollow." Odd choice since twigs is so meticulous about production and it always shows, but yeah that one is giving demo.

 

Anyone not feeling the POWER she put into Wanderlust needs to give their ears a good cleaning and try again :gaycat2:

hmm I think the raw feeling adds a lot to Room of Fools, it's kind of why I love it. feels like a sweaty 90s banger this way :heart:

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Girl Feels So Good temiends me of Madonnas Ray of Light album.

 

:jonnycat:

It reminds me so much of Candy Perfume Girl!!

maybe it's just because of the music video but I feel like Drums of Death would've worked better as track 1 with Eusexua as track 2. It feels disjointed after Perfect stranger

childlike things is really fun, north's part fits perfectly 

3 hours ago, Hex said:

The North West inclusion is actually really throwing me off. Twigs whole thing is being some queer friendly, art ho goddess and then has a child conceived by two of the most evil, republican, disgusting human beings on here? Immediately I'm questioning her true morals and side eyeing...

 

Edit: yeah learning now she's saying "Jesus is the only true god" and stuff... yeah this album is not gonna be supported by me. I guess I'm too woke but like... why did you invite a N*zi's 11 year old daughter to preach about Jesus on your album? Very uncomfortable. 

Imagine being so obtuse to have a problem with a child just because of their parents. Get a grip. And don't listen, no one is gonna miss you.

1 hour ago, moonllum said:

Imagine being so obtuse to have a problem with a child just because of their parents. Get a grip. And don't listen, no one is gonna miss you.

I'm obtuse for not wanting to preached out about Jesus from the child of a Nazi who is friend's with white supremacists and his ex wife, a trump supporter? 

Edited by Hex

Some tracks remind me a lot of the Radian Me 2 tracks, but like eons better on the vocal, lyrics, and artistry department (no shade to the radiant me tracks… but yeah)

so is she dropping the Striptease video today or did I misunderstand the tweet...

I'm obsessed with Girl Feels Good and it's kinda keeping me from listening to the rest of the album :toofunny2:

The 1-2-3 punch of Eusexua, GFG and Perfect Stranger is kind of a career highlight for her

Edited by Helix

4 hours ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

You need to go back and watch those interviews again. Never once did she say she was making a rave album. You have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old.

 

She said it was inspired by her time in Prague and rave culture. It's her own telling and experience. Until you've been to Prague, experienced the culture and the people, stop making assumptions on what it should feel and sound like. 

 

It's people like you and the Magdalene obsessed (that want her to be subject to more emotional abuse), who hate this album. Sorry you can't have fun. Sit this one out and wait for the next- or don't. 

u are being extremely presumptuous and rude in response to my fairly innocuous comments. :rip: i think ur comprehension is what's lacking - nowhere did I say/imply I hated the album or wanted her to be subject to emotional abuse etc etc.

 

I had different expectations based upon the things she said in interviews, and places shes been notsodiscretely showing up at - and that's okay! assumptions based upon marketing are entirely normal bb, we just made different ones. I didnt expect a ""rave album""(lol). I did, however, expect the sounds to be more rooted in the club culture she is trying to entrench herself in. and tbh, we dont know eachother well enough for u to imply i know nothing about the culture she's said to be inspired by.

 

maybe you liked her interpretation of whatever you think the culture is/symbolises. Upon my first few listens, I didn't. u can be nice about it i promise ! :heart2:

Edited by Babydoll.

Gorgeous album. Of course it's early to tell but when all is said and done I think I would rank this her 2nd best after Magdalene 

I love the production on Room of Fools I feel like it's definitely deliberately done that way. To me Drums of Death is the song that feels the most undercooked. I was so hyped for that song but it feels like an extended interlude that needed more too it to make it an actual song. Or she could have just shortened it and made it the intro track going into Eusexua like in the video. 

 

The Madonna influences on here are clearly very refined and come straight from the amazing Music, not overR*yted of Light. 

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

this is my favorite era by her and best music she ever made and she had her peaks okay.

every single song is my "favorite", but lets say after first listen i went to enjoy drums of death and sticky and keep it hold it first.

 

ngl 24h dog and inclusion of north west did made me feel little uncomfortable, and i understand people being bothered by "untalented nepo baby" who is even a child of women abuser after twigs was a victim of abuse herself.

 

i am gonna take it as healing takes a long journey. im sure twigs is left with scars.

 

production is beautiful on that track though

 

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Trip said:

but why didn't she get an actual japanese kid for the song?

this was my thought itself? like

 

Listening now. Title track was already one of my favs from last year. "Girl Feels Good" is already giving Ray of Light/Music and I'm living.

3 hours ago, Club classic said:

hmm I think the raw feeling adds a lot to Room of Fools, it's kind of why I love it. feels like a sweaty 90s banger this way :heart:

Absolutely, the slightly off mixing between the vocals and backing track is purposeful. I'm afraid people don't get what shes trying to achieve here in terms of the soundscape

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Are you the twink from Pamplemousse? :eli:

 

I am gonna listen a few more times before sharing thoughts. Some of this was not what I expected, but that's ok. This fits into her discog very well imo

 

 

perched for your thoughts, hope room of fools ends up clicking hehe 

Actually so glad I haven't bought physics for the sake of money going towards that nepo baby :gaycat4: already deleted that song from the album so it'll never get touched again. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.