Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bad_vocal_technique

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bad_vocal_technique

  1. They are not hosting it together so stop your delusions.
  2. I only enjoy his content when he drags Taylor.
  3. It's crazy how when the lowest lows are removed this is actually pretty good. (Change wood for actually romantic though).
  4. Shakira sounded good. I thought she could no longer sing at this point with all the lipping she's been doing for years. Dua sounded very good.
  5. I wonder what the hell is going on with RS. Imagine all the back and forth. I'm thinking RS noticed it would be too evident to accept the money and give it another 100 so they are renegotiating.
  6. Me skipping this track right before the bridge
  7. The delusion continues but I guess what your fave is making that fanbase go through these days must be traumatizing enough. I am truly sorry.
  8. The way xtina has some people pressed is weird.
  9. Still some chops but much better
  10. Just came to say that I also hate TTPD title track. That track is horrid and I hate it with passion and I never see criticism for it. I also think there are great tracks on disc one like the ones you mentioned.
  11. Where is it BTW? The check hasn't cleared yet?
  12. Neither of the two examples posted match the concept of clothing melting in the rain so I don't know what you're on about.
  13. I like her because i feel there's substance here behind the aesthetics anda visuals
  14. Godliva, the savior of music industry .
  15. Not me thinking they did it to convince her.
  16. Swifties saying we hate Cleveland because the lyrics are directed at us. Me hating every second of it not understanding a word she says

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.