Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sawk

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sawk

  1. Thriller obvi There Will Be Blood Disease China Anne McClain's Tonight All The Monsters Gonna Dance
  2. Went into the locker room and there was deadass a twink on top of a twunk's lap and they were being all lovey dovey. I was pretty jealous, but they seemed to be either in high school or early college so that gave me hope for newer generations and queer acceptance
  3. Call it what god wants, you will ALWAYS be famous
  4. Public opinion has been Pro Palestine for quite a bit now, we can only keep garnering more support against the genocidal apartheid state of Israel
  5. Everyone performing except Ed has cancelled their performance for Loop Tour FREE PALESTINE 4EVER
  6. Oh they ATE that
  7. you're reading too much into it also, you're on ph@gTRL, why would you care if it's gay or not?
  8. Remind me of this, I love all of these albums and I haven't listened to the last two I think
  9. Gagging at Taytiana Swiftov
  10. Her falloff needs to be studied Banana in Coochie Gate ruined her career is my hypothesis
  11. This is way too ballad heavy for my taste, kinda disappointed since GUTS was so good.
  12. This really is the best website on the internet
  13. Yes yes and yes. It's very trendy to say "Gen Alpha can't read", "this new generation is illiterate", but when I see how teens that go to private schools are, they aren't fitting those stereotypes at all.
  14. Of course, I think a lot of people will be happy, myself included, I'm just talking about the real world implications it'll have.
  15. Yes, I'm aware, but if you think JD Vance becoming president is going to make anything better, you're being delusional.
  16. Trump is a symptom, he's what America is, which is why lots of them hate him, he just exposes what most Americans are like, American supremacists
  17. Mind u, if he died this term, it's only going to get worse for most as JD Vance has so much ties with Peter Thiel and the technofascism we're starting to live in is only going to be accelerated. Americans (not all, but most) are too dumb to realize the machine is way bigger than one person. You can't lesser evil your way out of this.
  18. A lot of "straight" men watch sports to look at the guys
  19. Of course, anyone saying otherwise is delusional, she's too powerful
  20. @Solaria Pls remind me of this before the deadline
  21. The same Platner that enjoyed killing kids? That fraud hopefully chokes. "I had been waiting for my war since I was about 8, and I sure as hell wasn't going to miss it because of school." "I told the recruiter I wanted 2 things, the infantry and to be in Iraq within the year." -Graham Platner May 31, 2011, 7:49 AM

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.