Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - "Nasty"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 195k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

love the verses, good melody

 

don't like the repetitive nasty girl part though

oh no, tinashe is going to have me in the chokehold this year too, WHAtttt 

 

last year i couldnt go through a day without bopping to needs

 

NASTY NASTY :WAP:

Edited by sweetkiss

my sister CANNOT make a single bad song!!! hit after hit after hit. i can't wait for the new project :heart:

 

 

also so glad she gave us choreo in the vid, she was dancing hard AF

This slaps too phew this summer is full of bops!!! When's part 2 of this album dropping?

8 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

the drone shooting :dies:

ART 

Was hoping it would have an infectious hook like Dirrty by Xtina but it's just her saying "I'm a nasty girl" over a washed beat. With that being said the song is terrible and I feel that at this point with her being independent it's proof she just doesn't have a good ear for hits. She needs to go back to a label 

Edited by ciara

Video definitely elevates the song (choreo is literally everything) and the song is already a bop. She refuses to disappoint :jonnycat:

A little repetitive but a hit is a hit, she never misses… the video tho, WHAT A VIDEO :jonny6: I was gagged with the choreo, so nasty, GET IT GIRL :clap3:

Apparently she signed a distribution deal with Warner music group 

34 minutes ago, ciara said:

Was hoping it would have an infectious hook like Dirrty by Xtina but it's just her saying "I'm a nasty girl" over a washed beat. With that being said the song is terrible and I feel that at this point with her being independent it's proof she just doesn't have a good ear for hits. She needs to go back to a label 

She clearly dgaf about hits and what she's doing this era eats up everything Ciara has done in the last 10 years.

 

——-


She rarely misses but this song was disappointing especially after the masterpiece that was BB angel part 1 but I know the 2nd part willl also be a serve so I'm perched

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

11 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Apparently she signed a distribution deal with Warner music group 

Where did you hear this? 

The chorus is a bit of a mess but I'm sure it Goes off when drunk :jonnycat: @Sexyzinger

A Warner artist now? I need her to collab with Meg thee Stallion like yesterday

26 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

She clearly dgaf about hits and what she's doing this era eats up everything Ciara has done in the last 10 years.

 

——-


She rarely misses but this song was disappointing especially after the masterpiece that was BB angel part 1 but I know the 2nd part willl also be a serve so I'm perched

Girl stfu! She should be caring about wanting a hit or how else is she going to fund her art? It's the reason I say she should be on a label because the music has been trash and lackluster since she went independent. The numbers don't lie. You can make a hit and still maintain quality btw. 
 

Ciara's last single (Since YOU want yo be bring her up) has close to 100 million streams across all platforms so you can keep lying through your teeth. That's more than all of Tinashe's last 4 Singles combined pookie. 

Edited by ciara

Right on cue with every tinashe release :rip: claiming she should go back to a label and that her music hasn't been good since Joyride is peak trolling :hoetenks:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.