• redsing707

love the verses, good melody

don't like the repetitive nasty girl part though

• Thanks 1

oh no, tinashe is going to have me in the chokehold this year too, WHAtttt 

last year i couldnt go through a day without bopping to needs

NASTY NASTY :WAP:

Edited by sweetkiss

my sister CANNOT make a single bad song!!! hit after hit after hit. i can't wait for the new project :heart:

also so glad she gave us choreo in the vid, she was dancing hard AF

• Like 1

This slaps too phew this summer is full of bops!!! When's part 2 of this album dropping?

The song is mid but the video is FIRE

8 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

the drone shooting :dies:

ART 

Was hoping it would have an infectious hook like Dirrty by Xtina but it's just her saying "I'm a nasty girl" over a washed beat. With that being said the song is terrible and I feel that at this point with her being independent it's proof she just doesn't have a good ear for hits. She needs to go back to a label 

Edited by ciara
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

ART 

the lana print :clap:

Video definitely elevates the song (choreo is literally everything) and the song is already a bop. She refuses to disappoint :jonnycat:

• Like 2

A little repetitive but a hit is a hit, she never misses… the video tho, WHAT A VIDEO :jonny6: I was gagged with the choreo, so nasty, GET IT GIRL :clap3:

• Like 1

the way she is literally Britney and Janet's daughter ….. and Beyoncé is the auntie

Apparently she signed a distribution deal with Warner music group 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ciara said:

Was hoping it would have an infectious hook like Dirrty by Xtina but it's just her saying "I'm a nasty girl" over a washed beat. With that being said the song is terrible and I feel that at this point with her being independent it's proof she just doesn't have a good ear for hits. She needs to go back to a label 

She clearly dgaf about hits and what she's doing this era eats up everything Ciara has done in the last 10 years.

——-

She rarely misses but this song was disappointing especially after the masterpiece that was BB angel part 1 but I know the 2nd part willl also be a serve so I'm perched

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

11 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Apparently she signed a distribution deal with Warner music group 

Where did you hear this? 

The chorus is a bit of a mess but I'm sure it Goes off when drunk :jonnycat: @Sexyzinger

On 4/5/2024 at 12:13 AM, nuclear said:

:fish1:

A Warner artist now? I need her to collab with Meg thee Stallion like yesterday

Goes off in the car :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

She clearly dgaf about hits and what she's doing this era eats up everything Ciara has done in the last 10 years.

——-

She rarely misses but this song was disappointing especially after the masterpiece that was BB angel part 1 but I know the 2nd part willl also be a serve so I'm perched

Girl stfu! She should be caring about wanting a hit or how else is she going to fund her art? It's the reason I say she should be on a label because the music has been trash and lackluster since she went independent. The numbers don't lie. You can make a hit and still maintain quality btw. 

Ciara's last single (Since YOU want yo be bring her up) has close to 100 million streams across all platforms so you can keep lying through your teeth. That's more than all of Tinashe's last 4 Singles combined pookie. 

Edited by ciara
  • Thumbs Down 7

I knew I was going to BOP to this song! And the video is AMAZING!

Right on cue with every tinashe release :rip: claiming she should go back to a label and that her music hasn't been good since Joyride is peak trolling :hoetenks:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.