Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

An earworm bop :jamming: She cleared with the MV too; the Choreo, charisma, star power :clap3:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

• redsing707

23 minutes ago, glitch said:

The video feels like a cute nod to the og no drama video

omg yes haha totally forgot about it !!! :dies:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ciara said:

Was hoping it would have an infectious hook like Dirrty by Xtina but it's just her saying "I'm a nasty girl" over a washed beat. With that being said the song is terrible and I feel that at this point with her being independent it's proof she just doesn't have a good ear for hits. She needs to go back to a label 

Ofc the user ciara is very familiar with washed beats. 

:deadbanana2:

Edited by DougAF
  • Haha 7

Nashe is back, this is such a serve :jonny5:

• Like 3

I love this! Love the bass and the contrast between verse and chorus. She sounds great. Choreo in the video is flawless as usual. She always serves and keeps you engaged.

• Like 1

Weakest song of the BB/ANG3L era so far. Hopefully there are better songs on the album

ooooh this is getting attention :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

ooooh this is getting attention :jonnycat:

Yeah maybe she was right to choose this song. 11 pages for a Tinashe single is good! ;)

5 hours ago, needs said:

Tell that to her Metacritic scores, tell that to her sold out tours and constant festival bookings, tell that to her dedicated fanbase. Her music has been great and far more creative since she went independent.

Nobody cares about a meta critic score lmao it's not like hers are out of this world and it would be different if that translated into people buying her music but it clearly isn't.

Sold out tour??? Lmaoo I didn't know selling out parking lots was a testament to her serving quality music? 😭 she's not headlining any festivals though literally anyone can book a festival it's not that difficult. My fave is about to headline one btw ☺️ when she is headlining a major festival then I'll be impressed. she's 10 years into her commercial career she shouldn't be at the bottom of the list where you have to take out your glasses to see 💀💀💀🤭

people saying I'm obsssed well I'm allowed to share my opinion. Yall always bring Ciara into it and that's on yall lmaooo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DougAF said:

Ofc the user ciara is very familiar with washed beats. 

:deadbanana2:

Well at least those washed beats are getting streams 🫠🫠🫠🤗

Love love LOVE the hook on this, but it needed a stronger instrumental to really come together. This 2019 royalty-free beat isn't cutting it. :/

Also, why is that member not banned from Tinashe threads at this point? It's always them causing a mess and derailing the thread.

this is cute but agreed with some other users that this is by far the weakest of the era so far

SONG OF THE YEAR :WAP:

• Like 2

I adore Tinashe and I get what she's going for with this sound (Tinashe has her own genre) but this song didn't click. It lacks oomph

Can you guys please ignore that dusty please 

Probably the weakest of the era yeah but she looks ******* GOOD 

6 hours ago, Cotton said:

I wish y'all would stop talking about the state of her career in every single thread. Y'all do understand you don't have to have be a hitmaker to make money through a music career? She's clearly wealthy so idk why the girls who do an average 9-5 play with her as if she's dirt broke and her career in shambles 

She seems happier/more successful than ever so I don't really get the issue :dies: like let her live! We're lucky she gives us anything! 

• Like 2

Definitely sounds like something that cold go viral on TikTok

some people are too unenlightened to get the esoteric serve of the chorus ……. but not me

i just …… this beautiful young woman, man …. her output , her drive , her talent ….. being a Tinashe stan is so easy but also so hard bc she should be one of the biggest stars in the world right now

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, orange22 said:

She seems happier/more successful than ever so I don't really get the issue :dies: like let her live! We're lucky she gives us anything! 

I mean I'm actually happy that she is happy. That I do see and she deserves to be her label did her dirty but at least we got bops. Just horrible single choices. However when she said she was going indie I really believed she was going to be giving better quality material and in MY opinion that hasn't been the case. There are album cuts that are good don't get me wrong but flute single choices have been horrible the last two albums and all jokes aside i do want better from her because I know she's talented and can do better. 

8 minutes ago, qurl said:

some people are too unenlightened to get the esoteric serve of the chorus ……. but not me

i just …… this beautiful young woman, man …. her output , her drive , her talent ….. being a Tinashe stan is so easy but also so hard bc she should be one of the biggest stars in the world right now

Many artists should be bigger than what they are but that's just the music industry for you but she really did herself a disservice by self funding her last two eras. She needs a machine to leverage the music because quite frankly it just sounds cheap. I rather get a cliche bop that has quality like when she was signed than what we have been getting. 

Edited by ciara
  • Thumbs Down 2

This was a no for me on first listen but it's a grower. The mv made me enjoy it even more. It's stuck in my head now let me give her my streams 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.