Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

How can you not stan this woman? She quite literally has it all.

• Like 1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

• redsing707

I BEEN A NASTY GIRLLLL NASTY :WAP:

if you keep up with me i'll keep on coming back :WAP:

3 hours ago, EyesOnMe said:

:duca:

SOMEBODY HOLD ME

2 hours ago, ciara said:

Girl stfu! She should be caring about wanting a hit or how else is she going to fund her art? It's the reason I say she should be on a label because the music has been trash and lackluster since she went independent. The numbers don't lie. You can make a hit and still maintain quality btw. 

Ciara's last single (Since YOU want yo be bring her up) has close to 100 million streams across all platforms so you can keep lying through your teeth. That's more than all of Tinashe's last 4 Singles combined pookie. 

Can't you see she's funding her art? Apparently she's making enough coin with her world tours and being booked by festivals all around the world, her videos are always entertaining and her music production top notch, if she was struggling financially she wouldn't be releasing the music she wants, instead she would be a sellout like Ciara by being a zionist, supporting women beaters, releasing cheap recycled  music and touring with 90s relics. What Tinashe does has CLASS to it.. unlike your fave.

Edited by Last Boy on Earth
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, ciara said:

Girl stfu! She should be caring about wanting a hit or how else is she going to fund her art? It's the reason I say she should be on a label because the music has been trash and lackluster since she went independent. The numbers don't lie. You can make a hit and still maintain quality btw. 

Ciara's last single (Since YOU want yo be bring her up) has close to 100 million streams across all platforms so you can keep lying through your teeth. That's more than all of Tinashe's last 4 Singles combined pookie. 

Tell that to her Metacritic scores, tell that to her sold out tours and constant festival bookings, tell that to her dedicated fanbase. Her music has been great and far more creative since she went independent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow this was SO GOOD :jonnycat: as usual

I'm floored and shook to the core

Mother :jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6:

now someone go make Nasty viral on tiktok. bathe  your dirty pets and put Nasty under it!!

• Like 1

I knew the video would elevate the song, but not this much?? :jonny6:

what a glorious day - Tinashe, Sabrina, Dua, Perrie. Ahhhh, gay heaven!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ciara said:

girl why you still here 

Missjuicy GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

I wish y'all would stop talking about the state of her career in every single thread. Y'all do understand you don't have to have be a hitmaker to make money through a music career? She's clearly wealthy so idk why the girls who do an average 9-5 play with her as if she's dirt broke and her career in shambles 

• Thanks 11

Song is a bop! I like it and I think it will grow on me more, but TTMN/Needs were stronger for me on first listen. 

I've already watched the video 6 times. I really love it!

• Like 1

It's good! Congrats :clap3:

the banner oh iktr ATRL :jonnycat:

• Like 3

meh. chorus is cute, the rest is a mess. i didn't like BB/A Pt1 only TTMN and it seems part 2 is going in the same direction. a shame cause SFY and 333 were great, both my most streamed albums from their respective year of release

58 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I wish y'all would stop talking about the state of her career in every single thread. Y'all do understand you don't have to have be a hitmaker to make money through a music career? She's clearly wealthy so idk why the girls who do an average 9-5 play with her as if she's dirt broke and her career in shambles 

clock that tea :sistrens:

Oh this is a BOOPPPPPP

The video feels like a cute nod to the og no drama video

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

Right on cue with every tinashe release :rip: claiming she should go back to a label and that her music hasn't been good since Joyride is peak trolling :hoetenks:

The kii of course being that user hated Tinashe long before she went independent :toofunny2:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, glitch said:

The kii of course being that user hated Tinashe long before she went independent :toofunny2:

But it has to be a joke for him because it doesn't make any sense to be that obsessed by an artist you dislike.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.