Everything posted by crf13
-
HDD Final: Taylor #1x13 (172k), Kenny Chesney #6 (35k), Tinashe #9 (32k)
Tinashe sitting above Michael Jackson. Exactly where she belongs.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I can give you Nightride and Songs For You, but you're out of your mind if you genuinely believe 333 is a better "experimental" body of work than Popstar
-
Tinashe drops "Popstar" bonus edition with 4 remixes
Twentyfive Eight confirmed to be produced by PinkPantheress
-
Tinashe - Popstar | Spotify: 3,39M (unfiltered) | Career high
OH SMASHNASHE
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I'm sure I'll love it but as with every new tinashe release, I'm slightly nervous (only bc the bar is high for miss kachingwe)
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Well she wasn't getting the Billboard #1 since we live in a very unjust world, but #that megalomaniac snatching the iTunes #1 from her is just…. what a reflection of the current state of this country
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The Nancy boys who keep running with the "melatonin is the only good song" narrative are the worst kind of fans she could pick up. Stick to listening to Kim Petras.
- Beyonce "Be With You": praise & worship thread
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
She still has next week and then the tracking week, but it's a bit concerning that the CD and vinyl variants haven't sold out on her website.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Energy is sooooo good! I wish it wasn't a leftover. It deserved a spot on Nightride.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Please let the interludes be actual songs and not Go Easy On Me repeats
- Why did "Good Kisser" by Usher flop?
-
Tinashe - "Pillow Fight"
So does tomorrow mean tonight at midnight or like 9am PT??
-
Jhené Aiko - 'Westside Whimsy'
Corny title and cover as expected from her. Hopefully she's worked on her quality control after the last several albums were beyond bloated. There's always a few standouts on every album though.
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
I never understood the hype for KGB. I just don't get what's to gag over. The songs on her EP were exiting, but KGB sounds like an Ava Max song.
-
Jae Stephens - "I Miss The City" / "Gymnastics"
Sugar Trap > Gymnastics > Attaboy > I Miss the City All four songs are 10/10.mp3
-
Jae Stephens - "I Miss The City" / "Gymnastics"
She played
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
iTunes All Genres: #19. United States (NEW) #64. Netherlands (NEW) #68. Canada (NEW) #82. United Kingdom (NEW) #98. Turkey (NEW) iTunes Pop Chart: #5. United States (NEW) #19. Canada (NEW) #28. Netherlands (NEW) #36. United Kingdom (NEW) #41. Turkey (NEW) #50. Australia (NEW) #59. Chile (NEW) #61. Mexico (NEW) Last time she had this kind of iTunes success was the NBB remix. This is already off to a promising start.
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
I know iTunes doesn't mean anything these days, but this is already her highest debut on there (#19 - All Genres) surpassing No Broke Boys Remix
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
To be fair, she did say there's going to be something for everyone on this album. With that being said, she's got an entire discography full of Crash Outs and mellow R&B sounds. At this point, she should be allowed to do the dance album people have been asking her to do for years.
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
Some of you are never satisfied with anything she does my god
-
Madonna and Kylie performing the best song on Confessions II
This isn't my sins are my savior
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
Can't stand this current trend of artists half assing the typography. If we're going to include text then let's include BOTH the album title AND your name. Beyond that, love the cover! Her and Tinashe dropping the same day…we're going to be well fed!
-
Blackout is bigger than Back to Basics. Surprised?
It is though… spamming us with daily Xtina threads when you need to be refreshing Britney's RIAA page
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I can't decide if I love or hate the album cover. That being said, some of the earlier comments in this thread are very bizarre.