Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ciara

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ciara

  1. Ci-error - Basically Extinct 37k Tuna Fish - Flop Star 35k
  2. Ci-error - Basically Extinct 37k tuna can - 35k (flop)
  3. Is she new to Stan Twitter or something lmao literally no one is reading that and believing it was true
  4. I don't give af what you read! Lmao 🤣 you clearly do because you respond every time! Stay mad and guess what those Tuna Can projects went NOWHERE outside of your delusional head. Lmao if they are so much better than Goodies, The Evolution, self titled why are those projects in the gutter lmao based off your non existent critical acclaim values that you hold of course🤣 Once again yall keep trying to bring up Ciara not me lmao but since we are bringing her up her numbers don't lie. Ciara is also in her 40s and has like 5 kids. Hasn't been signed to a major record label system since like 2017. She has way more obstacles to face than Tuna Can has had in her entire career and somehow Ciara still got a 3x platinum hit with Level Up! All while having kids and being independent. Let's see Tinashe do what Ciara is doing with 5 kids ***** at her age lmao
  5. A primary example is when she does interviews. I can't get through it. Her demeanor just looks lifeless and too serious. No personality and her eyes look sad and almost like she doesn't even want to do the interview. I think her stans are so carried by her mixtape era that they've become blindsided by the mediocre songs she actually puts out on her actual albums. Even til this day. So many singles that just feel flat and go nowhere even with a visual. There's a few exceptions of course but they (her team) seem just to always drop the ball. This album HOWEVER is a true step in the right direction. Cloud 9 is a good example on if given the right vocal direction she can evolve her sound. That melatonin song (her stans act like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread) sounds like every Charli x song has released the past 5 years. Nothing about it moves me but…the GP is sorta eating it I get it. Let it be. Thats how I felt about Nasty, that song is trash to me but the vitality made it a hit. You'd think she use that moment to release a banger to follow up but no just a bunch of mediocre ****. No Broke Boys same thing. She's independent so she had no excuses. Shes in the drivers seat all the time sooooooo can't blame RCA anymore pookie.
  6. Lmaoooooo and this is when yall lose touch of reality. Saying I'm a nasty girl 100 times is Grammy worthy??? Girl sybau before I really set fire on you hoes. I been keeping it cute lmao for the sake of this beautiful moment for Tuna can. Whom I do root for and wish she made better music! This album is a step in the right direction but it's always funny the way her stans want to act like she's so deserving and owed all of this success. It's giving victim mentality! Accept that she was just simply a flop, made sub par music and misplaced her good music with lackluster bodies of work. Also I'm not the one that keeps bringing Ciara up lmao yall are the ones literally! Ciara was also nominated for her own work dummy not just Lose Control. Not only that Ciara has actual charting achievements and broke records. Many that Tinashe and you bottom of the gutter flop stans secretly wish Tinashe had' Google is free pookie! Look em up for yourselves!
  7. Talk to me when Tinashe has a Grammy, a #1 hot 100 single, multiple top 20 or **** even top 20 hot 100 hits and #1 Billboard Top 200 album. Which Tuna can has none lmao
  8. I stopped being a Stan since she went independent but even so Ciara has had more success with her first album alone than Tinasha's whole career lmao I have criticized and dragged Ciara non stop for years so believe what you wanna believe 😂 Yall are gagging over a pitchfork review and album selling 35k lmao 🤣 trust me I'm laughing aint nothing to be upset about pookie. Yall call that acclaim then the barrier is in HELL lmao
  9. I'm just laughing at yall! Lmao keep going
  10. Not a Ciara Stan by any means but she's won a Grammy and been nominated numerous times lol 😂
  11. She is milking this 15 minutes of fame lmaooooo and you know what I can't blame ha! All this fake love is gonna back fire tho I feel sorry for her stans
  12. The fight she's putting just to a measly 30k is taking me out lmao I'm happy for her though
  13. I agree the video AND the song are just so infectious and stand the test of time. I never like pop songs that over do the vocals but for this one it works so well. That bridge and bringing in the chorus one more time at the end is just ear candy.
  14. Indeed 🤭 I don't Stan for ha no more babes
  15. All of this just sell 30k im screaming
  16. I have all her music blocked on streaming platforms. Proud to say I only bought her first album. everything after that was just a decline. There was a big shift when Cardi came in the game. This woman hasn't been the same since. At least before she was tolerable a bit but now she's ******* weird.
  17. ***** you don't ******* scare or move nobody. What's good????? album flopping so hard I keep laughing at her 2,975th attempt at a comeback 🤣
  18. Bwahaha I don't stan Ciara dummy, at least not anymore but since you want to take it there. Let's compare certifications on RIAA official website. Ciara / Total: 27 toal https://www.riaa.com/gold-%20platinum/?reload=1790446643194&tab_active=recent-award&sub_tab_active=&se=ciara&from=&to=&ti=&lab=#pre-gnp-results Tinashe / Total: 4 https://www.riaa.com/gold-%20platinum/?reload=1790446776831&tab_active=platinum&sub_tab_active=&se=tinashe&from=&to=&ti=&lab=#pre-gnp-results So I guess Tinashe must be certified dumpster based on your logic. Open the schools.
  19. Bought Mrs Rachel album 🤭🤭🤭🤭 Music for the arts not the charts 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
  20. This is the most useless deluxe I have ever heard of. An obvious cash grab that just put a stain on the era for me. The original album is actually quite ok. I think it could of been more "show girl" and interesting but overall ok album. Now I hate it. You just have to read the room sometimes I'm sorry.
  21. 3/10 I had high hopes for this era. Her switching to a new label and the initial marketing felt timeless and promising but the delivery of the lead single was so flat I couldn't comprehend it. The lead single did not match the aesthetic and delivery of the marketing. It felt like a song that belonged in Cant be tamed not this album. Her stans on twitter are the worst. They tried creating rage bait and engagement tweets but I truly feel like it put a stain on the marketing. The arrogance really set high expectations. Anyways on to what actually matters…..the music. It felt like a chore listening to this album. Miley is incredibly talented but I feel like that talent is misplaced for aesthetics and branding in her music. It feels like she's chasing a sound and not catching up to it. Plastic Hearts was a masterpiece. On that album you can tell she's owning it. On dead pets even. The alternative indie approach without all the marketing noise paid off long term. Not this album however. It feels like the ugly step sister of the last (which I think is incredibly overhyped). End of The World was pure bliss though. Let's face it. Miley's voice is damaged. You can hear it. I think that's effecting her vocal delivery in certain moments. It feels like she's been doing a good job masking that but in this album it's too evident. I'm so mad because I feel if Miley had taken better care of her voice this album would of been a little more tolerable. There also isn't that many tracks to offset dissatisfaction and disappointment. Also you can downvote me all you want. It's my opinion. I still have love for Miley and her most recent interview should get her cancelled but I'm gonna pretend like it never happened. RIP Dolly and Miley I do notice you seem happier and that's good! I have to be honest though….
  22. We can play garden any day! He can dig holes and plant his seed in me any day
  23. I love Britney and as many of us keep saying she needs to get help. Not the conservatorship but like actual mental help. Sadly I don't see it happening though. This is the consequence of what happens when you put someone under a prison. There's still hope in me that one day she will get the help she needs on her terms. Whatever that looks like. She still hasn't healed and I just worry that her antics will actually put her in danger. It's how celebrities get murdered and what will she have to fall back on? these tasteless videos that make her look crazy.
  24. Song is dog ****. It's not even in her best top 20 songs. Stay delusional. NEXT SINGLE please.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.