Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - "Nasty"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 194.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I need the FULL song baybay! 
 

im always going to ride for this girl omg :jonny6:

35 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Well ATRL doesn't like it so she might have a hit on her hands

Not always true anymore 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

Her usual formula. 

 

Also I hate repetitiveness of I have been a nasty girl. 

Talk to Me Nice sounds nothing like this.

I'VE BEEN A NASTY GERRRRRL, NASTY

I'VE BEEN A NASTY GERRRRRL, NASTY

I'VE BEEN A NASTY GERRRRRL, NASTY

I'VE BEEN A NASTY NASTY NASTY

 

image-thumb-gif-faffda4eb32c19380c82ecc2

 

This is a summer hit. Sounds awesome in the car and on radio. Nice life should promote it at radio. Let me do my stretches now to prepare for the choreography. 

24 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Try not to say mother challenge

 

 

If prime Britney and Janet had a baby that would literally be her. 

Cant wait for the video, maybe it will make the song better :bibliahh:

It Nashe day so y'all uglies better keep y'all negative comments to yall self cause I will hurt a *****. 

video EATS! the song is good, it's a vibe! it's something cute for the summer. if you get it you get it, if you don't…..you will eventually :gaycatina1:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.