Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - "Nasty"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 194.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, nuclear said:

Is it local or US release guys ?

Local. Already out in NZ 

14 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

As usual mother delivered 

 

this is Rascal and Faded Love's thot daughter :WAP:

It's out in NZ? 

Edited by nuclear
Nevermind. Thanks

I actually REALLY like this, at least way better than Needs on first listen, I'm bopping and I'm sure the video will make me like it even more

  • Author

this is definitely very safe but it still bops. I'm curious to see if it'll catch on!

 

edit: amazing news

 

 

Edited by Alex

I don't like this but I'll force myself to enjoy it to support T s:wan:

It's no Needs or Bouncin, but it's ok. Will be streaming to support mother 

it's fine. wondering when people will finally admit that she's been out of ideas for a hot minute now.

I loooove thisss. I have a good feeling the video will be sickening so it'll elevate the song so much :flame:

Not bad first listen. It doesn't hit me like the BB/ANG3L part one tracks but I can see jamming this song all weekend :WAP:

I've been a NASTAY GURL

ive been a NASTAY GURL

ive been a NASTAY GURL 

 

 

 

SMASH! 

1 hour ago, Saint James said:

it's fine. wondering when people will finally admit that she's been out of ideas for a hot minute now.

Unknown-2.thumb.png.b0fcca6306e83c2e4a3d

SMASH!! I wish it had a bridge, but oh well… the outro with her harmonies >>>> 

 

I'm sure the album will contain meatier material similar to how Gravity, Treason, and None of My Business were left as album tracks. 
 

But stans should face the reality that outside of us, the public looks for songs like Throw a Fit and Needs from her. This song fits perfectly in that family of "fun songs that aren't meant to be taken as anything more than what they are.” As far as her being out of ideas…. I don't see that unless you're just one of those people whose upset she hasn't released Nightride, Pt. 2. 

oh this is AMAZING... tinashe you have done it again!

i'm obsessed with the "Oh Ohhh's"

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

One thing I will tell you is a choreo heavy video will always eat from Tinashe. 
 

That desert aesthetic right now is too good. Hoping for company video 2.0 with real budget this time:clap3:

it's not good :noparty: I need her to create another Nightride type of experimental record because this could be done by anyone

10 minutes ago, sbenci said:

it's not good :noparty: I need her to create another Nightride type of experimental record because this could be done by anyone

Its not her best work imo. But this is a tired take. Bb/a had classic tinashe melodies and sounds. Pt. 2 will be the same. Needs/Nasty are just fun little bops but its dishonest to say she is doing music anyone can do lol

Just now, PartyFavor said:

Its not her best work imo. But this is a tired take. Bb/a had classic tinashe melodies and sounds. Pt. 2 will be the same. Needs/Nasty are just fun little bops but its dishonest to say she is doing music anyone can do lol

I am a fan and can have an opinion, this is not good and basic for her. BB had great songs like Gravity, Tightrope, Treason so I didn't say her music in general is something that can be done by anyone

She is only putting this song out because it made moderate noise on social media. It wasn't included in the original album

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She is only putting this song out because it made moderate noise on social media. It wasn't included in the original album

I'm happy she decided to add it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.