Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Last Boy on Earth

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Last Boy on Earth

  1. First i thought it was cute now I'm obsessed . It's so good just wish it was longer. The most exciting pop start does it again
  2. it's cute
  3. Rihanna should have just stayed home cause that night was enough to bring her down from that pedestal everyone has been putting her for years lol
  4. Why is she so nervous girl you've been in the industry for 30 years
  5. Of course. That country singer that had this weird speech about Jesus made me super uncomfortable. How tone deaf do you have to be to believe that 'God' chose to bless you and not the million others suffering? It's a super narcissistic discourse.
  6. I'm screaming at the people who say we resent them because they are muscular and white lol, your lack of standards and self esteem are showing. Especially since nowadays where everyone is muscular, you go a techno party these days and you'll see much hotter guys We don't like them because they have horrible taste in music, fashion and terrible tattoos. They're also extremely insecure and love showing themselves by standing up during the whole day at the beach to show off their roided bodies and put loud speakers with their horrible music terrorizing everyone. Come to Barcelona in the summer and see how they act to understand why they are 'hated' lol
  7. who's that roided guy in the header? 😭
  8. Charli > Lorde > Billie Why is this thread flooded with people that never listened to these discographies lol
  9. Ugh thank you for reminding me of this MASTERPIECE album . Lemme go have a listen
  10. So it begins… I'm in Barcelona and here will be a bloodbath I'm anxious already
  11. I'm perched. Something to give each other is a 10
  12. Lol. I'm not sure what to stay about this topic, I've never been a relationship person. As an onlyfans model myself, my only advise is that you are 100% aware of what are your limitations regarding jealously before you put yourself in that situation, it's not fair for the person on the other side to deal with insecurities when they were already in the business before you got together and you already knew what you were getting into. However, I know it's hard to deal with someone whose job is having sex with others. But I know a lot of p0rnstars in healthy relationships with other people that are not in the industry, so it is possible. The person who said there's a lot of vanity, depression and looking for validation amongst of models is correct. As for the rest of the comments regarding STIs, it's funny I never got one in my 2 years in the industry, most of us are tested regularly, we are not allowed to film for studios without having everything checked. My friends who don't do p0rn have way more issues with those things .
  13. I have friends, a social life and places to be at, so no
  14. Everyone is dragging her Duolingo adventures, she slayed the Portuguese tho lol . I love that the Spanish when they speak other languages they keep that thick accent they don't give a **** in trying to enunciate properly and speak like a 'local' lol. A lot of time her Spanish is also hard to understand tho. She prefers to make it sound good rather than making sense which I love
  15. You're gonna get extremely dragged babe . It's the best one. Search the lyric translation and do a quick search about Fado which is a typical Portuguese genre, I believe it'll give you more context .
  16. Proud stan since 2018 of the artist of the century
  17. Who is this on the banner? (serious question). Where's Rosalia?
  18. My friend took it, she got into depression, lost 22 kilos, tried to kill her sister with a bread knife, became hyper religious and then left the church, all this happened in the span of 11 months. She looks gorgeous now tho
  19. I'll be dehydrated due to all the tears from listening to Memória on repeat. I hope my ex-lover whom I distanced myself from and whom I miss very much is good wherever he is

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.