Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

SO ******* GOOOOOD!!!! :WAP:

this song is everything and i'm happy she went this route

it really fits the "endless summer vacation" title and "love letter to LA" she said her ******* mind 

 

and did I mention, she looks snatched and more beautiful than ever

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

So she’s doing like an alt pop disco lite with a summer theme ? I can dig it

9 minutes ago, Scars said:

I was waiting for your thoughts on the song sis, we spent so much time on her flop base waiting for new material and it's finally here! Definitely agree with you on it being a grower.

 

This is safest she has ever been in her career. Hopefully radio will finally give her flowers this time, pun intended. :heart:

Her poor base :rip: Mildred deserves better. 

 

I totally agree. And honestly, even though I'm not a huge fan of the song, she has more than deserved a time to play it safe. She's been taking risks, switching it up, and playing left field for so long, and I know she wants a hit badly. It would be nice to see her near the top of the charts again, too. So hopefully this is what it takes! 

  • Author

We Can’t Stop teas with the smash vibes… the reception was the same for that! I can’t wait to see her success

This doesn't live up to the hype for me :katie: Interesting that other people are loving it though, curious to see how this performs :cupid: 

Yeah I can loveeee me betterrrr thannn…. you can. (Where the chorus should’ve stopped)

Yup, this hits hard. Great lyrics. Sounds like a grown up Hannah Montana and I love it so much :jonny:  The MV is also beautiful, very simple, but beautifully done. I’m ready to stan this album. 

It's not my fave lead single of hers but it's a cute first single the radio should eat it up. :clap3:

Edit: This is cute but lacks punch imo.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I LOVE the music video. The song is okay. This is basically the Bruno Mars song with a Californian indie pop sound mixed with 80s disco. Her voice sounds AMAZING, but I am disappointed it is not rock, Plastic Hearts was great.  It panders to radio perfectly so we will see if they will play it.  I think it might be a grower.

 

This has got to sample When I Was Your Man right? It sounds like a borderline cover in some parts :deadbanana:

 

ive listened at least 10 times and I’m not sure what I think 

This song is filled with the most unimaginative melodies ever

 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

This has got to sample When I Was Your Man right? It sounds like a borderline cover in some parts :deadbanana:

 

ive listened at least 10 times and I’m not sure what I think 

It has to, lyrically and melodically in some parts... that would be insane if it did not

Yeah this is good! Not as stunning as Midnight Sky but still good.

57 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

It’s kinda crazy Bruno wasn’t credited for this though, I do wonder if he’ll request it. 

Yeah I thought it was a cover at first :toofunny3:

 

Well anyway it sounds like a hit to me, it's about time she had a comeback even if its plagiarized :clap3:

2 hours ago, crymelanie said:

Y'all let midnight sky flop to the oblivion and want the same sound from her this song might be a GROWER and i loved the minimalist production :lakitu:

Oop. The bass line is MASSAGING my ear drums. We have to stan! @Reverse Warholian @Sexyzinger

 

g0zpX9s.gif

I liked this immediately on first listen :wanda:

 

would love if she collabs with Bruno for a mashup of this and when I was your man 

im no stan but i appreciate her music when it’s good . i like this , i think it’ll be a smash

The final chorus could've had more of a punch but this is cute

Just now, Bacardo Royale said:

Yeah I thought it was a cover at first :toofunny3:

 

Well anyway it sounds like a hit to me, it's about time she had a comeback even if its plagiarized :clap3:

Y'all are so insufferable i swear. Im sure she got bruno's consent 

Just wish the production was more diverse as the song goes.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.